1. come-in-alone's rating of the film Another Happy Day

2. El Biffo's rating of the film Another Happy Day

Ellen Barkin, Ezra Miller and Ellen Burstyn all great but Demi Moore is really washed up. I'm not sure if she was ever any good. Watchable,forgettable.

3. Edward Copeland's rating of the film Another Happy Day

A solid cast and a script that does a better job than most recent wedding-set films more successfully mixes the dark humor with the pathos. Ellen Barkin gets her best role in more than a decade and Ezra Miller really shows he's someone to watch. http://eddieonfilm.blogspot.com/2011/02/if-anyone-believes-these-two-families.html

4. PROKOSCH's rating of the film Another Happy Day

Finally, Ellen Barkin and Ellen Burstyn in a movie together (or maybe they were before, I don't know). Used to mix them up all the time when I was a kid.

5. joaomoita's rating of the film Another Happy Day

6. Isabel Ferreira's rating of the film Another Happy Day

This film is so underrated....And Ezra Miller is perfect for this kind of roles, after We need to talk about Kevin and this, is hard to ignore his talent.

7. Jorge Mourinha's rating of the film Another Happy Day

Just because families can be tone-deaf doesn't mean the film has to be as well.

8. MCLang89's rating of the film Another Happy Day

One of my favorite films in years

9. eteeter123's rating of the film Another Happy Day

Ellen Barkin and Ezra Miller had wonderful performances. I'm surprised more people have not heard of this.

10. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film Another Happy Day

Another indie at the wedding. The director (Sam Levinson) who's inherited none of his father's talent, has seen Woody Allen, Altman and PT Anderson, but has none of either's abilities- the film is chock-full of terrible scenes, done in by overwrought dialogue and over the top acting. If it hadn't been for Ezra Miller it would've been a COMPLETE waste of celluloid (or was it video)... American indie film at its worst.

11. Brandon Isaacson's rating of the film Another Happy Day

This film was sadly buried & no one seems to have seen it this year. Certainly flawed, but this is a very good film with some tremendously beautiful moments. The scene when Ellen Barkin lays in the grass under the tree, the mothers' wedding speeches, and the ensuing wedding montage were all wonderful. A well deserving B+. I LOVE SUNDANCE (the reason I watched it).

12. jessetaylor's rating of the film Another Happy Day

“Another Happy Day” is a high wire act, teetering but never completely falling. It may stumble once in a while, but it carries on until the very end. Scratched and bruised? Sure, but it got there nonetheless.