1. sekmadieniaislyja's rating of the film Another Kind of Love

I want to live in Švankmajer's head. Trippy and surrealistic,as always. Superb.

2. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Another Kind of Love

It is unfortunate that Švankmajer's only music video should be for such a disposable song, however there is place in the universe for Švankmajer at his most gimmicky, especially when the gimmicks are welded to a Surrealist politics of desire barely present in the original lyrics! Plus, 'Another Kind of Love' contains the most fully realised vision of Švankmajerian shoes and for this we must be thankful.

3. Richard Tines's rating of the film Another Kind of Love

Pretty alright, but I suspect Svankmajer just did this to finance his "purer" artistic work....terrible eighties music too...

4. FISCHER's rating of the film Another Kind of Love

Dans les canons du genre ! www.cinefiches.com

5. Raum's rating of the film Another Kind of Love

6. Emil Kurjak's rating of the film Another Kind of Love

7. dave gunn's rating of the film Another Kind of Love

I can't believe someone got Svankmajer to do a video for this shitty song.

8. Carpe Noctem's rating of the film Another Kind of Love

Indeed mesmerizing video, as is everything Švankmajer does, the song...well...yes, those were the 80's.

9. msmichel's rating of the film Another Kind of Love

Cool little Svankmajer signature piece, commissioned as a rock video, featuring a very dated Hugh Cornwell song. Animation as usual great and hopefully gave people reason to look deeper in Svankmajer's work. "Alice" would have been new around this time with "Food" just around the corner. Remember at the time video just came off as a "Sledgehammer" rip off.

10. james's rating of the film Another Kind of Love

11. MrPinkGorilla's rating of the film Another Kind of Love

Creo que fantástico ni siquiera logra captar toda la fuerza de este clip, es innovador, transgresor y totalmente desquiciado, un favorito instantáneo.

12. mfg's rating of the film Another Kind of Love

Terrible 80's song, amazing video.

13. Halomoan Sirait's rating of the film Another Kind of Love

14. Thatree Changlek's rating of the film Another Kind of Love

Another Kind of Love (Svankmajer) is freak MV !!

15. sayurkangkung's rating of the film Another Kind of Love

Gotta agree with Gino, brilliant stop motion with sucky song

16. Law's rating of the film Another Kind of Love

This Svankmajer short is a commissioned music video. From it, I learned that Svankmajer is a great animator and hopefully someone will give him more budget. But I wish it told me about the human condition as Svankmajer's shorts often do.