1. Igor Ramos's rating of the film Another Woman

So bland. I couldn't care less for any of these privileged people or their problems and even Gena Rowlands, who I usually find so magnetic, was doing nothing for me in this film, as she felt sedated (but not in a good way) under Allen's direction.

2. cansu m's rating of the film Another Woman

gena rowlands' face tho

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Another Woman

Intéressant portrait de femme rendu bouleversant par le jeu de Gena Rowlands... www.cinefiches.com

4. David Aguilar's rating of the film Another Woman

Loved Gena Rowlands and Gene Hackman in this

5. Karl J. Kipling's rating of the film Another Woman

6. Joana China's rating of the film Another Woman

7. SpacePirate's rating of the film Another Woman

A very nice homage to Bergman with great performances by Rowlands and Hackman. A very personal film, with nuanced writing and cinematography which highlights the inner emotions of Rowlands in one of her best roles. A solid film in Allen's filmography also. A real surprise of a film, wasnt sure it would be this good.

8. Aardsy's rating of the film Another Woman

Gena Rowlands with dreams of Bergman.

9. AALC's rating of the film Another Woman

Completely different style, intellectual dialogues and charming characters. Allen demonstrates his colourful personality with this movie, his different side. And actually I like this Woody more.

10. Diderot's rating of the film Another Woman

One of Allen's best. He made some really beautiful films with Nykvist, and here Gena Rowlands' character is so perfectly played and written.

11. ebabehh's rating of the film Another Woman

There's a moment in the beginning of the film when I started to analyze the significance of the placement of the vent. It was at the bottom of the wall, a Freudian signifier. But then I realized that if it were at the top, I could just as easily make another explanation. Hence, academia is bullshit, and so are privileged aesthetes. Fortunately, this stratified milieu of the U.S. seems to be dying out.

12. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film Another Woman

The final 30 minutes were absolutely gorgeous and well worth watching the entire film. The set up of movie was quite plain aesthetically which matched the main character's life and mental state. The scenes of the confrontation and the resolution however were so touching and visually much more appealing.

13. Illusion Travels By Streetcar's rating of the film Another Woman

"I don't think it's a character I'd aspire to connect to!" http://illusionpodcast.blogspot.com/2015/11/episode-78-serious-films-of-woody-allen.html

14. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Another Woman

a memory is something you have or something you've lost.

15. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Another Woman

Cassavetes + Bergman influence. Sad, heartbreaking.

16. DanOffen's rating of the film Another Woman

Beautifully poised. Not my favourite Woody Allen style but I enjoyed it a lot.

17. A47's rating of the film Another Woman

White people, going through white-people things. Living their white-people lives, in a white-people world. But golly, I enjoyed every minute of it. "For here there is no place that does not see you. You must change your life." If I'm honest though, all this really does is make me want to watch some Ingmar Bergman. Which is exactly what Woody would want. Touché, Woody, touché.

18. José Neves's rating of the film Another Woman

Cinematography by Sven Nykvist. This is the film where and when Allen breath to uncertainty, made of time lapses, inventions and re-capitulations, and reworked and reconstructed filmic quotations. A brilliant piece of calculated cinema, that like a Satie gymnopédie, it's ineffably constructed and tense. With the oh-so-remarkables Gena Rowlands and Sandy Dennis.

19. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Another Woman

There's so much going on here. Woody Allen is no Bergman, but it sure is delightful to see him doing his version of it with such a great great cast (specially an on point turn by Rowlands). Oh the perils of thinking you're above everyone.

20. Deiner's rating of the film Another Woman

Gena Rowlands gives such a nuanced and captivating performance here. I think it might be my favorite performance in a Woody Allen film, which is saying a lot, considering Allen can bring out the best from (almost) any actor.

21. yasdnil's rating of the film Another Woman

Underrated, heartbreaking, and leaves you analyzing each and every past relationship you've ever had. The cast was wonderful with some great surprises (Frances Conroy, Sandy Dennis). Also has one of my favorite Woody Allen kiss scenes ever.

22. DaisyJ's rating of the film Another Woman

One of Woody Allen's best dramas, this made me think of and question people's true perceptions of me.

23. Camelo Pacato's rating of the film Another Woman

"I wondered if a memory is something you have or something you've lost."

24. Adriano Rocha's rating of the film Another Woman

Nice dialogs. And Gena Rowlands is always great, isn't she?