1. soymilky's rating of the film Ant-Man

This is one of the most dull superhero movies I've ever seen. I still don't understand why this was made or who thought Paul Rudd was a good choice

2. pluviosity's rating of the film Ant-Man

I can't help distracted by the thought that Corey Stoll is actually just a bald Paul Rudd.. Anyway, the humor and the effect were quite fresh, after all those Marvel fatigue. It's not amazing, but just adequate enough to be not awful.

3. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film Ant-Man

4. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Ant-Man

Perhaps it was an advantage that, by the time I got to see this, I'd forgotten all about the production issues and switch of director etc. - I enjoyed it and thought it was well-paced, exciting and funny with well-judged character work and performances.

5. gabriellesarah's rating of the film Ant-Man

6. Kreg's rating of the film Ant-Man

Not terrible. Probably the most off-putting thing was the story being structured like a videogame

7. caddie's rating of the film Ant-Man

A nice entertainment that actually achieved to come out of Spiderman's shadow.

8. Sacha Raphard's rating of the film Ant-Man

Regarder ce film avec une pote qui déteste Thomas le train a définitivement amélioré mon expérience. Bon, c'est un film Marvel assez standard, avec de l'humour qui marche, une plotline pas énorme et un méchant très remplaçable, mais Paul Rudd est bae, du coup voilà.

9. TimotStillHere's rating of the film Ant-Man

They should've let Edgar Wright continue directing this.

10. lonesome-boat's rating of the film Ant-Man

it was great all the way, in every way. ehehe you little.

11. nyyssonen's rating of the film Ant-Man

mediocre to the point of frustration.

12. Mar J's rating of the film Ant-Man

13. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Ant-Man

14. Ale/M's rating of the film Ant-Man

15. Elia Canevascini's rating of the film Ant-Man

16. Khashayar Mohammadi's rating of the film Ant-Man

Most fun Superhero film I have ever watched

17. runfromfire's rating of the film Ant-Man

I dug it. I feel like Marvel's best flicks are the ones that don't take themselves too seriously. Paul Rudd was in his element and Michael Douglas makes a pretty good grumpy-mentor archetype. I was also happy with the supporting players (Gyp Rosetti, Cheryl Tunt & Kate Tauriel). All that being said though I'd give my left nut to see what Edgar Wright's Ant-Man would've been.

18. DenoResandono's rating of the film Ant-Man

A little bit pessimistic when Edgar Wright left the project. Fortunately, a part of his story used in this movie. Ant-Man is very funny, well-written, and it's a great closing for Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase Two. Not to mention Paul Rudd's comical performance...

19. Luka's rating of the film Ant-Man

Okay it might have made me laugh a couple of times, but in the effort against fascism I'm giving it 1 star.

20. Jack Hemingway's rating of the film Ant-Man

21. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Ant-Man

22. Elle Johnston's rating of the film Ant-Man

Was not even remotely expecting to like this as much as I did. What can I say? I'm a comic book geek.

23. Gareth Jones's rating of the film Ant-Man

I find that movies based on comic books have the same basic formula and so I always start watching them with low expectations. This movie was no exception but I have to say that whilst predictable, it was a good-humoured, moderately-paced and largely enjoyable 2 hours.

24. T.J. Royal's rating of the film Ant-Man

Lighthearted, a lot more generous in spirit than I expected, and very fun. Had some welcome splashes of vibrant color and light in certain sequences, as well as a convincing credible sense of scale that brought a warm feeling of visual splendor (dare I say awe?) as it marched along. What more do I need from a comic book movie?