1. Madeleine Davis's rating of the film Antz

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Antz

Oeuvre bienvenue et savoureuse comme une croustillante tartine de miel... www.cinefiches.com

3. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Antz

4. Shane Winter's rating of the film Antz

For some reason, I've always loved this film. Woody Allen brings his neurotic persona into the character of Z, and the story is incredibly dark and thought provoking for "kids film." I saw this for the first time when I entered into the school system at 5. It taught me a lot about individualism and thinking outside of the box. An incredibly overlooked movie.

5. these cupcakes are stale's rating of the film Antz

A Bug's Life's closed off older brother who listens to heavy music across the hall

6. Christopher Bentley Owen's rating of the film Antz

I loved this when I was 12, and I still like. "1 to 0. We win!" A violent and weird little movie, with lots of distracting celebrity voice-acting, but worthwhile overall.

7. Eleni Ashton's rating of the film Antz

"I think everything must go back to the fact that I had a very anxious childhood. My mother *never* had time for me. You know, when you're - when you're the middle child in a family of five million, you don't get any attention. I mean, how is that possible?"

8. Arisa's rating of the film Antz

Even as a kid, this was one of my least favorites.

9. chicajomles's rating of the film Antz

This is a clear example of how movies have been constructing kids political unconscious: After all, we live in the best of all possible worlds.

10. alixrajabi's rating of the film Antz