1. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Any Given Sunday

2. Eduardo Azevedo's rating of the film Any Given Sunday

"inch by inch, play by play, till we're finished"

3. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Any Given Sunday

Zamanında ses getirmişti, bugün için çok bir şey ifade etmiyor artık.

4. smndvdcl's rating of the film Any Given Sunday

Some superb sequences (Pacino's final coaching speech is sports psychology gold), loads of entertaining grand-standing and a real knack for developing the spectacle of the game and its intimidating backstage shenanigans. However, it remains an uneven and disjointed film as a whole. 2.5

5. Bernardo Alves's rating of the film Any Given Sunday

6. bitterMoo's rating of the film Any Given Sunday

7. Malik's rating of the film Any Given Sunday

Not enough Pacino yelling for my tastes.

8. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Any Given Sunday

I really need to see the whole thing, but I loved the scene where footage of gladiatorial matches is cut in.

9. ElTigreNegro's rating of the film Any Given Sunday

10. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Any Given Sunday

11. Ryan Pearce's rating of the film Any Given Sunday

The only Oliver Stone film I enjoy.

12. Ross Birks's rating of the film Any Given Sunday

Man, Stone sure did edit the living shit out of this movie. Luckily the underlying story survives, somehow.

13. Ghostman's rating of the film Any Given Sunday

Once again Stone pussies out. He criticizes the world of sports and its corruption and yet ends it with all the cliches in the world to big showdown game, for the 'glory' of the game. He's a hypocrite and once again ends up endorsing what he criticizes. He also commits his usual crime of heavy handedness. The first half is great tho. One star for Jamie Foxx. One star for Salvatore Totino

14. Arcanus's rating of the film Any Given Sunday

15. Johnny DuBiel's rating of the film Any Given Sunday

Stone had long since allowed his over-indulgence in style to drown out and muddle his (simplistic) themes. This film hits so many false and empty notes that it's hard to tell exactly what he's getting at. However, the film does stay interesting when Pacino and Foxx are onscreen (especially opposite each other). Unfortunately, the rest of the cast is nowhere near as compelling.

16. Nosada's rating of the film Any Given Sunday

My favorite football movie. Pacino delivers yet again.

17. Hunter Duesing's rating of the film Any Given Sunday

Oliver Stone is on fire here, turning out a movie that is as brutal and bone-crunching as the goriest of gladiator films. Yes, it's a movie that depicts pro-football in an overblown and cartoonish manner, but that only adds to the fun of the experience. The editing in the director's cut is sliced and honed to the perfection of a diamond, it's an underrated movie I greatly admire.

18. John's rating of the film Any Given Sunday

It's a guilty pleasure what can I say...

19. L.A.™'s rating of the film Any Given Sunday

Stone's most entertaining film gives us a slightly exaggerated version of NFL life, but boy is it fun to watch!