1. Dalibor's rating of the film Anything Else

As a whole, the film manages to keep it's weird romantic momentum. Take it apart and out comes a forgettable love story, ticket-selling cast trying to sell ambiguity, and Woody thinking he can pass as a spiritual guide. I imagine, there was no intention for more than an hour and half of digestible fun anyway.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Anything Else

Des acteurs d'une subtile présence, pour un comique d'une incisive finesse ! www.cinefiches.com

3. Savanna Ruedy's rating of the film Anything Else

4. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Anything Else

As you go through life, Falk, there will be no shortage of people who will tell you how to live. They'll have all the answers for you, what you should do, what you shouldn't do. Don't argue with them. You know, say "Yes, that's a brilliant, brilliant idea," and then do what you want.

5. DSPRKY's rating of the film Anything Else

Allen's and DeVito's characters are funny but the rest is generic later-period Allen material.

6. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Anything Else

Darkly philosophical and funny (no one can tell better jokes about Jews than a Jew). No wonder it was not a hit. I enjoyed it quite a lot!

7. Adriana Venegas's rating of the film Anything Else

Me agradó ver a Jason Biggs haciendo una comedia distinta, muy a la Woody Allen

8. Fabian's rating of the film Anything Else

Ver actuar a Woody Allen de Woody Allen hace que el universo implote. Buena película y una gran narración, pero es el mismo Allen de siempre.

9. darth_david@msn.com's rating of the film Anything Else

La peor película que le he visto a Woody Allen. En qué momento pensó que Jason Biggs sabía actuar? Y en qué momento pensó que Christina Ricci podría ser objeto de deseo? Fracaso total.

10. Rocío En Ameca's rating of the film Anything Else

Ni modo. El discurso de Woody gusta o no gusta... y me gusta. Es sólo un pensamiento, llevado a lo codidiano. Como tomarse un café.

11. Abraham Francisco Arroyo's rating of the film Anything Else

Me encanto, historia con personajes bizarros, algo comica y real.

12. DarleenisHOME!'s rating of the film Anything Else

Crédible. J'ai compris que Woody Allen avait l'air d'un vieux barge mais qu'il était en fait un bon génie libérateur : ou l'histoire de sa vie projetée dans son jeune alter ego.

13. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Anything Else

"I was just saying how strange life is, how it's full of inexplicable mystery." - "Well, you know, it's like anything else."

14. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Anything Else

15. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Anything Else

In case Woody Allen is on screen, it's fine. In case Woody Allen is not on screen, it's not fine. At the beginning, I thought, wow, 3 jokes within 1 minute; this is gonna be a great movie. But, it's not. The more time elapsed, the more boring it got. Christina Ricci is not the right cast. Jason Biggs is too young for his character. More Allen & Danny DeVito & less others would have been perfect. Waste of potential.

16. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film Anything Else

«And he said,"Well, why are you feeling so intense?" And I said, "Cause I want the girl!"And he said, "What's underneath it?" And I said, "There's nothing underneath it, I want the girl!" He said, "I'll have to give you medication." I said,"I don't want medication! I want the girl!" And he said,"We have to work this through." So I took a fire extinguisher from the casement and struck him across the back of his neck.»

17. Cid Medeiros's rating of the film Anything Else

While it holds some classic Allen's features like jokes about the empty universe, Jews, shrinks, relationships and good jazz, the New York shootings felt less glamorous and more mundane. The catch seems to be Jerry as a reacted young version of Dobel's.

18. starless's rating of the film Anything Else

19. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Anything Else

Allen'ın en kötü filmlerinden birisiydi herhalde. Cast yanlış, kurgu sorunlu, diyaloglar zayıf. Kötüydü kısacası.

20. Taufiq Hariyadi's rating of the film Anything Else

21. Francesco Maria Carreri's rating of the film Anything Else

22. pieomy's rating of the film Anything Else

This is Quentin Tarantino's 2nd favourite film of the last 17 years.. One of the WA movie's I haven't seen yet, so will put this right later.

23. Lightintodark's rating of the film Anything Else

Amanda: It was between that and O'Neill. I couldn't decided whose pessimistic nihilism would make you happier.

24. Tom Barnard's rating of the film Anything Else

A hodgepodge of other Woody Allen films that doesn't really seem to have a point. Christina Ricci bugged me (she didn't sound natural saying those lines), but the movie wasn't horrible - watchable, but only if you're already an Allen fan and can somehow forgive the aimlessness of it all.