1. Xénia's rating of the film Anything for Her

On y croit, c'est intense et plutôt réaliste.

2. Ahmed Hasan's rating of the film Anything for Her

3. Knut Morte's rating of the film Anything for Her

Intense, really intense! Great love story. He kills a bad guy that the cops didn't stop, and he rescues his wife from injustice, he sacrifices his life and family for her.

4. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Anything for Her

I enjoyed this film quite a bit. It doesn't do anything particularly innovative with the set-up, and the combination between old-fashioned Hitchcockian elements and more contemporary psychological drama doesn't always come together as seamlessly as it should, but on the whole, I found the story very engaging. Also, the central performances from Vincent Lindon and Diane Kruger were exceptional.

5. J. O.'s rating of the film Anything for Her

"Escaping is easy, it's staying free that's hard" exclaims a character. Like with most prison break films, the escape is the easy part, it's the freedom that's difficult - this film spends enough time developing the calm before the storm to make everything else seem motivated and genuine. A great thriller with a tender spot, not to be overlooked in favour of the American remake.

6. Whiggles's rating of the film Anything for Her

I really wish I'd seen this before the US remake, THE NEXT THREE DAYS. From beginning to end, the two films are virtually identical, making it very difficult to fairly assess this original version when I already knew everything that was going to happen. Hollywood remakes are an annoyance at the best of times, but never more so than when they serve no purpose other than to translate the dialogue into English.