1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Apartment 143

"It was really hard to be around her. Her temper, the illness." "I can't hear you." "She used to scream at the kids--" "I can't hear you." "She would scream at the kids. She was not a good mother. "Speak up, for Christ's sake,why don't you? I can't hear a word you're saying!" "The illness changed her!" "I can't hear you!" "She was a whore, okay? She was a fucking whore!"

2. Batraptor's rating of the film Apartment 143

I was a little jarred by the implications of the 'twist', and not in a good way. They also had the tendency to overdo the exposition in increasingly obvious ways. Rolled my eyes repeatedly, paused the film several times just to do something else for a while. Had some fun effects though.

3. João R's rating of the film Apartment 143

Interesting story that falls flat since it's more concerned in following the found-footage's structure and not adapting it to its context.

4. Koalacanth's rating of the film Apartment 143

Felt like they were making it up as they were going along. Still it was watchable, just not really that good.

5. Jackpantalones's rating of the film Apartment 143

I seem to have a higher-than-average tolerance for found-footage horror movies (I even liked "The Last Exorcism") but this is just some goofy-ass nonsense with no redeeming elements.