1. Fré Verguchten's rating of the film Apollo 13

2. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Apollo 13

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Apollo 13

Du grand spectacle véhiculant les valeurs traditionnelles américaines... www.cinefiches.com

4. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Apollo 13

This movie has exactly three specific qualities going for it in particular. For one, it's technically well put-together, with a great eye for shot composition, and a helpful sense of visual dynamism. Two, it's able to keep the conflict ball rolling once the characters have gotten out into space. And three, the attention it pays to the details of the Apollo mission. Otherwise, it's emotional, but pretty simple.

5. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Apollo 13

6. James Mackin's rating of the film Apollo 13

It's a shame the budget needed to do this correctly guaranteed this would be a Hollywood film. Still, Apollo 13 is a great story.

7. Nabil's rating of the film Apollo 13

8. zohen lux's rating of the film Apollo 13

i have a soft spot for this movie because my mom watched it on a theater when she was pregnant and i wouldn't stop kicking. i was always very enthusiastic about tom hanks, you see

9. Zé Manel Alves's rating of the film Apollo 13

A nice ride led by Tom Hanks in a solid performance, supported by a decent Ed Harris and a good film editing. It isn't that thrilling nor compelling. It lacks on 'suspense' but it is definitely a good work (not his best) from Ron Howard. "Houston we've a problem"

10. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Apollo 13

"Houston, we have a problem". This became a well-known saying; a part of our vocabulary.

11. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Apollo 13

1995, dir. RON HOWARD - 8/10

12. henja's rating of the film Apollo 13

13. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Apollo 13

14. Dave's rating of the film Apollo 13

My favorite Ron Howard film, and one that reminds of me my childhood when I first started to truly fall in love with movies. It might be a product of the usual "Ron Howard style," but the confluence of an incredible story and great performances by all actors involved equals one of my favorites of the decade.

15. revelintheview's rating of the film Apollo 13

Tom Hanks looks like Hillary Swank in this photo. Tom Swanks.

16. Nosada's rating of the film Apollo 13

Superb! One of Howard's best films.

17. porcelainfox's rating of the film Apollo 13

Judging by other people's comments and ratings of this film, one needs to be terribly interested in space travel in order to really feel the plot and the script and all the emotion held within them. I know the story of the Apollo 13 mission, and I still cried my eyes out with relief at the end. And the way the plot focuses not just on the astronauts, but the rest of the team behind the mission... Goddamn it, people!

18. Igor Ramos's rating of the film Apollo 13

It's a fairly good movie, but it didn't do much for me. Bacon is very apathetic and Hanks is in his usual role as a friendly leading man. I found it to be a very safe and sort of bland movie, it didn't have the necessary emotional charge for the kind of experience that was being portrayed.

19. Tigrão's rating of the film Apollo 13

Ron Howard tells the simple story of a return home with honesty and heart, helped by a fine cast and a good script.

20. CGI Baby's rating of the film Apollo 13

21. Kirby's rating of the film Apollo 13

It managed to stay tense and interesting throughout and was well written.

22. Berjuan's rating of the film Apollo 13

A film about being so close yet so far, literally and figuratively. Hollywood narrative film at its best.

23. Westley's rating of the film Apollo 13

It's not a deep or challenging film in any way, but it's a very good piece of Hollywood entertainment.

24. Arcanus's rating of the film Apollo 13

To call this PIFFLE would be a compliment.