1. Simona's rating of the film Apollo 18

Utterly silly but it really works, a moon-based Blair Witch project.

2. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film Apollo 18

3. Electrorules's rating of the film Apollo 18

Watched this the other night...totally creeped me out. Subtle and horrifying

4. Celeryfc's rating of the film Apollo 18

How did they get the film footage back to Earth?!

5. Malik's rating of the film Apollo 18

It's about the same quality as every other found footage horror movie. It doesn't have the benefit of Blair Witch Project in that it's incredibly formulaic (based off of the aforementioned formula of BWP) and the 'weird stuff REALLY does happen in real life' doesn't carry over because the setting is so far detached from any human beings day-to-day life.

6. Sistha Anindya's rating of the film Apollo 18

spiders in the moon, enough said.

7. Mark's rating of the film Apollo 18

8. Coheed 2.5's rating of the film Apollo 18

Link a review here [not necessarily a negative one] - http://mubi.com/lists/the-worst-of-cinema-2013-edition

9. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Apollo 18

Some films do not even deserve a review. This is one of them.

10. color'd's rating of the film Apollo 18

anxiety puts you on the moon

11. oldeuboi's rating of the film Apollo 18

Why people still bother to make mockumentary is beyond me. Most of them are crap and this is no exception.

12. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Apollo 18

This was a grand disappointment. It has some nice atmosphere and style to compliment its ultimately shaky idea, but overall, it's dry, noneventful, a tad too thin on characterization, and the ending doesn't make much sense. Let me put it this way; how are we seeing the footage? That's all I will say.

13. Westley's rating of the film Apollo 18

This was an interesting failure. It fails because the characters' emotional reactions to the situations they are in often don't come off realistic, and that is a HUGE mistake for a movie like this. Having said that, the premise is interesting, and there are moments of the film that do hit the right note. There are sections that are quite scary and suspensful. The cinematography and style are quite good too.

14. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Apollo 18

not bad & a pretty thrilling movie... i like complot/fake-docu movies very much - anyway, it's very interesting that since nearly 40 years "we" never went back to the moon...

15. Kristinne Nigel's rating of the film Apollo 18

I'll read Space Cat on Mushroom instead.

16. Partner in der Kriminalität's rating of the film Apollo 18

Can't put my finger on it but I actually liked it. One of the few films I didn't mind that they put "Based on a true story". And just so you are aware the last 12 minutes of the movie is credits. Don't know why I mentioned that maybe because I was looking for more but was disappointed.

17. Sivert Almvik's rating of the film Apollo 18

I couldn't really get into the plot, and I found myself getting bored a lot. Good thing to know sound can travel through vacuum. The film get one star from me just because they used Jethro Tull and Yes.

18. Kid Sisyphus's rating of the film Apollo 18

America is now in decline, so what better way to capture this reality than by portraying the moon as being infested with scary aliens that eat you? This way unfettered capitalism lies, China.

19. Dave D's rating of the film Apollo 18

Inexpressividade define.

20. Steve's rating of the film Apollo 18

Cool camera work but the aliens were the same old stuff and needed to be more interesting, I thought.

21. Legend Logsdon's rating of the film Apollo 18

The use of the different cameras and how it seemed to switch between the old style footage and then more clean footage was really cool. Aliens were interesting. It just didn't really scare me that much, although the suspense was there.

22. vordven's rating of the film Apollo 18

23. Valu2009's rating of the film Apollo 18

24. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film Apollo 18

idk why but I LIKED IT! dying on the moon = COOL. getting posessed by alien pebbles = COOLER !!!