1. Rocco's rating of the film April Fool's Day

Not the most captivating slasher, but it certainly has some balls! Definitely one of the genre's Most diabolically clever entries, using familiar, manipulative elements to confuse and mercilessly tease the viewer.

2. João R's rating of the film April Fool's Day

Light on the violence but heavy on the mystery. I can see how the resolution could upset some viewers, but if you spend some time thinking about it the story is actually pretty sick (making your friends go through all of that and so on).

3. Diego Ruscitto's rating of the film April Fool's Day

4. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film April Fool's Day

This one had me goin' if it's the one I'm thinking of....

5. Joshua's rating of the film April Fool's Day

Great likable cast! Is not that strong on repeat viewings, and the tone is a bit light for me, but it's still an essential 80s slasher (?). Watching it drunk, the pouring of the beer into the fake head was a riot. Yeah, that's my end point.

6. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film April Fool's Day

jokes without any limits. nice entertainent.

7. oldfilmsflicker's rating of the film April Fool's Day

"I mean, how can anyone be serious about anything when some moron can steal a bomb, or push a button and nuke us all until our shadows glow?" the Cold War meets the post-college life crisis.

8. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film April Fool's Day

As cheesy and dated as you'd expect an 80s teen slasher to be, but an offbeat energy and colorful cast (especially a delightfully unhinged Deborah Foreman) keep it moving toward a fun twist ending. Easily one of the best of the holiday-themed 80s slashers.