1. m.jempson@btinternet.com's rating of the film Aral, Fishing in an Invisible Sea

Another sad little indictment of man;s inhumanity to man. And to think that the waters of the Aral were channeled beneath a desert to provide fountains in Ashgabat, the bizarre capital of Turkmenistan...

2. Davide's rating of the film Aral, Fishing in an Invisible Sea

Oltre alla denuncia dell'inevitabile, oltre al significato, il sonoro è sicuramente la spina dorsale dell'intero documentario.

3. Martinotro's rating of the film Aral, Fishing in an Invisible Sea

diretto una delle più grandi tragedie ambientali e sociali raccontata dal suo basso profilo

4. punk Yorick's rating of the film Aral, Fishing in an Invisible Sea

Come rinnovare l'apocalisse col semplice atto della propria esistenza / How to renew the apocalypse with the simple act of their own existence: http://bit.ly/1hMLTWf

5. msmichel's rating of the film Aral, Fishing in an Invisible Sea

A look at old ways trying to survive in a post modernization/capitalist world that has destroyed a way of life. The Aral Sea was once a thriving body of water since left near barren leaving behind a people displaced who now must struggle to survive. An observational documentary that is more than a little dry but sheds a light on an area that seldom gets seen.

6. Fabio Espejo's rating of the film Aral, Fishing in an Invisible Sea

Nice work of camera, photography and sound design.

7. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film Aral, Fishing in an Invisible Sea

"Mismanagement of the Amudariya and Sirdariya rivers for irrigation by the Soviet Authorities during the first half of the 20th century, as well as the intensification of the cotton industry, led to shrinking of the Aral Sea waters by 80%, leaving behind a polluted desert and destroying the lives of the surrounding inhabitants, the fishermen of Aral. This is the story of the three remaining generations."

8. 3bobbo3's rating of the film Aral, Fishing in an Invisible Sea

I wonder why rental in DVD quality costs 1,- EUR, and streaming in way inferiour quality + DSL costs on my end costs 3,59 EUR? I'd like to have the option of watching it ad-financed with trailers or ad clips before the movie. And I bet I'm not alone on that. Just compare views, ratings and wall posts with free titles on MUBI.com So I rather wait, which is a pity. No potential word of mouth for this one from me.