1. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Arena

Eu emprestava-lhe o dinheiro só pela fotografia da cena final.

2. Jim Fear's rating of the film Arena

3. Furio Spinosi's rating of the film Arena

Good short, pretty caught my interest but not sure how to explain the ending.

4. Klaas De Roo's rating of the film Arena

gestileerde camera agressief beeld

5. adalpi's rating of the film Arena

Nice short film! I've enjoyed it :)

6. Gaurav Singhmar's rating of the film Arena

I like the part where the number 7 stared at you.

7. EdieEmm's rating of the film Arena

Not at all bad. Beautiful lighting and sound; interesting camerawork and locations. A sparing and moody short story of a film. Would've been a 3 without the silly, dramatic zoom-in to him + the sky. 2.5

8. Fredrik Johansen's rating of the film Arena

9. Melmoe's rating of the film Arena

10. joeviperez@gmail.com's rating of the film Arena

Nice short film....an example that how condense emotions and feelings in images without falling in the excesses of experimentalism....

11. samuset's rating of the film Arena

Not bad; it achieved a lot with simple, but effective images and sounds in a similar way as the Coens' World Cinema short did, but I didn't get the ending.

12. carocell's rating of the film Arena

violence generates violence

13. Igor Ramos's rating of the film Arena

Violence generates violence. There are some good shots and framing views around buildings. Realistic scenes of what is a problematic neighbourhood, but we could have had a bit more closure.

14. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Arena

ICA's golden boy did direct an intensive, power charged short film. I just don't think he finished it. Not yet.

15. GomesMarcos's rating of the film Arena

Uma curta made in portugal! Nada mau!

16. Alberto Mangiapane's rating of the film Arena

Great use of the language. Well acted. It is a great piece of work.

17. mgaspa's rating of the film Arena

Violence calls violence

18. Dominic Rainsford's rating of the film Arena

Intense. Great use of architecture.

19. Matt Bowden's rating of the film Arena

Interesting and visually striking, particularly the roof scene. The abandoned factory is a poignant motif reflecting the harsh economic conditions that provide the backdrop to a violent squabble over 20 Euros. Does the sky offer a vision of hope or one of unattainable freedom?

20. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Arena

21. msmichel's rating of the film Arena

Winner of short film Palme d'or at 2009 Cannes. An enclosed world due to house arrest that must be left damned the consequences after being attacked by some young punks in his home/prison is the basic plot. Interesting to a degree with an ending worth the short time spent.

22. Jane de Deus's rating of the film Arena

The roof scene, resignation, futility or the relief that comes from seeing the world beyond his little one?

23. Nuno Oliveira's rating of the film Arena

24. ConallVision's rating of the film Arena

I think it's conclusive enough.