1. Ionut Moldovianu's rating of the film Arizona Dream

2. José Neves's rating of the film Arizona Dream

3. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Arizona Dream

4. FISCHER's rating of the film Arizona Dream

D'une étonnante originalité, qui n'évite ni la dispersion ni la confusion... www.cinefiches.com

5. speedball's rating of the film Arizona Dream

6. João Rocha's rating of the film Arizona Dream

7. Stefano Pesenti C.'s rating of the film Arizona Dream

Very weird, poetic, creative, crazy, daring, messy experiment of a film... the aftertaste is good :)

8. Shōten's rating of the film Arizona Dream

9. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Arizona Dream

Our Daily Free Stream: Emir Kusturica - Arizona Dream. Akkordeon Musik muss man nicht lieben. Das Akkordeon ist der Inbegriff von Folklore und signalisiert: Hier kommt was Regionales! Ich liebe Akkordeon Musik, weil sie etwas Märchenhaftes hat... mehr auf cinegeek.de

10. Rocketeam's rating of the film Arizona Dream

When I first saw this film as a teenager, somehow I considered the scene where Grace invites Axel to play Russian roulette to be so goddamned sexy. What would a therapist have to say about that...

11. Bekriah M's rating of the film Arizona Dream

12. petit astronaute's rating of the film Arizona Dream

13. Adriano Rocha's rating of the film Arizona Dream

14. el.'s rating of the film Arizona Dream

the three stars are not entirely reflecting my impressions. i would like to give it less, but it doesn't seem fair. can't really wrap my head around this one...i really do like kusturica, but not the kusturica in this film. generally speaking, the simplicity is admirable, the slowly lurking BPD and every character's pathology as well, but the 'soul' i was hoping to witness is quite empty.

15. Marv1n's rating of the film Arizona Dream

Un film lunaire, du grand Kusturica

16. Roman Horner's rating of the film Arizona Dream

Toller Film. Und genauso toll, dass ich Lili Taylor nach 'I Shot Andy Warhol' und 'High Fidelity' in einem weiteren Film entdecken durfte.

17. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Arizona Dream

Interesting. Fun. An odd bit of filmmaking. Not entirely successful, but there's lots of good stuff and many fine performances. Good music, too. Some of the good stuff starts off good, then goes on a bit long and gradually weakens. The music stays good.

18. El Biffo's rating of the film Arizona Dream

4.4 stars! Starring: Jerry Lewis, Johnny Depp, Faye Dunaway, Vincent Gallo, Lilli Taylor, and Michael J. Pollard ! This film never got a serious release in USA, and one version I saw had all of Gallo's best scenes cut out. This, along with THE KING OF COMEDY, stand out as 2 of Jerry's most serious roles ever. Highly recommended.

19. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Arizona Dream

Amerika'dan Kustirica geçti.

20. Sean's rating of the film Arizona Dream

Strange and often hilarious film with a great cast, Johnny Depp,Vincent Gallo, Fay Dunaway, Jerry Lewis and Lili Taylor, can't go wrong with that. Depp is pretty fantastic in this role, actually playing a straight character in a weird movie, scenes between him and Dunaway are pretty great but I think overall the cast gel pretty well. Story is off the wall, and I really love how its directed. 8.5/10

21. Pooja Makker's rating of the film Arizona Dream

22. Armina Stepan's rating of the film Arizona Dream

The birthday party scene is just perfect. Vincent Gallo doing the movie references is not bad either.

23. kartina obskura's rating of the film Arizona Dream

"i'd like to die when i'm 35. how? i'd take off all my clothes and get into a bathtub of ice-cold vodka. i'd have the tv in the room watching "north by northwest", when the airplane scene comes, i'd pull the tv into the tub. i hate that film"

24. entelvaros's rating of the film Arizona Dream

What a soundtrack, isn't it? Bregovic knows his job. Also, former communist countries in Europe know what is the cinema :)