1. FISCHER's rating of the film Armageddon

Vraiment pas de quoi donner son absolution ! www.cinefiches.com

2. HKFanatic's rating of the film Armageddon

"Man, what are you doing with a gun in space?" A deep fried slice of Americana, full of pomp and circumstance, "Armageddon" is Norman Rockwell for the MTV generation. This is Michael Bay's most humanistic film, really his only one, and one of the few scripts that plays to his strengths rather than his weaknesses. If all of Bay's films made you feel this good about our common man, perhaps he wouldn't be so reviled.

3. raquel_ag's rating of the film Armageddon

Enredo: ★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★ Representação: ★★★★

4. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Armageddon

Nangis cuy nontonnya. Sedih soalnya Bruce Willisnya meninggal. Mana anaknya cantik bgt lagi

5. lou.'s rating of the film Armageddon

I only can remember the soundtrack. Gosh, I've seen it twenty years ago! How's that possible?! What an old, cinema+cat lady I am! Two-stars for the nostalgia moment.

6. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Armageddon

One single good idea about what the world must do if a big asteroid should hit Earth is all this music-video edited actioner really have. Fast editing pace, loud music and much effects help collapse my logic side of the brain and turn off the brain cells that are left there. Well-known faces show up to deliver stiff dialogue and no acting. Hans Zimmer's music and Charlton Heston's narration is the best with the film.

7. QuincyArthur's rating of the film Armageddon

8. Myles's rating of the film Armageddon

The dumbest fucking ensemble action movie I've seen in a while. Ben Affleck and Liv Tyler provide particularly low lows. Aerosmith provides the theme song, "And I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing," but nothing could be further from the truth.

9. MisterColo93's rating of the film Armageddon

2/5 Michael Bay strikes again

10. Star Lord's rating of the film Armageddon

Lo adoro. Uno dei miei preferiti.

11. That Geek With The Clip-Ons's rating of the film Armageddon

You don't have to be a scientist to know it would be easier to train astronauts to be drillers than the other way around. I can enjoy stupid, but this is aggressively stupid. I give it 2 stars because Bruce Willis is still awesome.

12. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Armageddon

13. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Armageddon

This is the perfect example of a very particular type of ridiculous 90's action film. I grew up with this film and when I was twelve it may have been my favourite film. Michael Bay is obviously dreadful but this film is a true guilty pleasure.

14. marlonbrandodepressed's rating of the film Armageddon

15. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Armageddon

Endlich gibt es ihn, den 150 minütigen Trailer! Denn nichts weiter ist Armageddon: Ein Attentat auf unsere Sinne, unseren Verstand, unseren Geschmack. Einfach 30 Sekunden aus jeder Szene knipsen und wir könnten sogar 150 Trailer daraus basteln! Der Plot setzt sich aus verschiedenen SciFi Standarts zusammen, in denen die Welt bedroht ist.(...)

16. Bernardo_Rodrigues's rating of the film Armageddon

Aerosmith stuck on the brain like yellow fever.

17. Ethan's rating of the film Armageddon

Michael Bay's films from the 90s had a lot of heart. This one in particular is the height of 90s blockbusters all the way down to the corny ass song. This film is pure entertainment.

18. kris's rating of the film Armageddon

reminds me of Aerosmith but still an ok movie

19. ABVH's rating of the film Armageddon

God helps Ben Affleck to marry Liv Tyler without objection, by forcing Bruce Willis to commite suicide.

20. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Armageddon

1,5 Bruce Willis & the Americans saved the planet once again! :) Quite good reinterpretation of a cliche.

21. J. O.'s rating of the film Armageddon

Bay's patented for making a solid action blockbuster with great effects and absolutely no attention being paid to reality. Though this time, there's a little tear-jerking thrown into the mix. A highlight of the 90s disaster/apocalypse movie era, whether you like it or not.

22. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Armageddon

23. Steven Dawson's rating of the film Armageddon

Overblown and even worse than I remember it

24. ugur's rating of the film Armageddon

Bilim-kugu severler için güzel bir film.

← Previous 1 3 4