1. MisterColo93's rating of the film Armageddon

2/5 Michael Bay strikes again

2. Star Lord's rating of the film Armageddon

Lo adoro. Uno dei miei preferiti.

3. That Geek With The Clip-Ons's rating of the film Armageddon

You don't have to be a scientist to know it would be easier to train astronauts to be drillers than the other way around. I can enjoy stupid, but this is aggressively stupid. I give it 2 stars because Bruce Willis is still awesome.

4. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Armageddon

5. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Armageddon

This is the perfect example of a very particular type of ridiculous 90's action film. I grew up with this film and when I was twelve it may have been my favourite film. Michael Bay is obviously dreadful but this film is a true guilty pleasure.

6. peaches and plums's rating of the film Armageddon

7. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Armageddon

Endlich gibt es ihn, den 150 minütigen Trailer! Denn nichts weiter ist Armageddon: Ein Attentat auf unsere Sinne, unseren Verstand, unseren Geschmack. Einfach 30 Sekunden aus jeder Szene knipsen und wir könnten sogar 150 Trailer daraus basteln! Der Plot setzt sich aus verschiedenen SciFi Standarts zusammen, in denen die Welt bedroht ist.(...)

8. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film Armageddon

Aerosmith stuck on the brain like yellow fever.

9. Ethan's rating of the film Armageddon

Michael Bay's films from the 90s had a lot of heart. This one in particular is the height of 90s blockbusters all the way down to the corny ass song. This film is pure entertainment.

10. kris's rating of the film Armageddon

reminds me of Aerosmith but still an ok movie

11. ABVH's rating of the film Armageddon

God helps Ben Affleck to marry Liv Tyler without objection, by forcing Bruce Willis to commite suicide.

12. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Armageddon

1,5 Bruce Willis & the Americans saved the planet once again! :) Quite good reinterpretation of a cliche.

13. J. O.'s rating of the film Armageddon

Bay's patented for making a solid action blockbuster with great effects and absolutely no attention being paid to reality. Though this time, there's a little tear-jerking thrown into the mix. A highlight of the 90s disaster/apocalypse movie era, whether you like it or not.

14. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Armageddon

15. Steven Dawson's rating of the film Armageddon

Overblown and even worse than I remember it

16. ugur's rating of the film Armageddon

Bilim-kugu severler için güzel bir film.

17. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Armageddon

1998, dir. MICHAEL BAY - 6/10 (USA)

18. Gabriele Taddei's rating of the film Armageddon

Il film più idiota che abbia mai visto, non torna, è girato male, recitato da schifo e c'è pure Ben Affleck

19. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film Armageddon

Entretenida, a pesar de unas cuantas escenas que parecen salidas de un comercial de Master Card (específicamente las escenas que muestran varios lugares del planeta y a sus habitantes a la espera de la tragedia). También resulta molesto el exceso de la bandera estadounidense en pantalla (el colmo llega con la franela del hijo del personaje de Will Patton corriendo hacia su padre en una de las secuencias finales)

20. emichan's rating of the film Armageddon

~I DON'T WANNA CLOSE MY EYES I DON'T WANNA FALL ASLEEP CUZ I MISS YOU BABY! AND I DON'T WANNA MISS A THING!"

21. paddy's rating of the film Armageddon

Luckily no one will ever know my deepest desire to be principal ballerina with the Mariinsky Ballet Theatre, however I did enjoy this film. So, erm, now you know...

22. Easton Dubois's rating of the film Armageddon

This had everything I loved at six years old: 'splosions, Aerosmith and Peter Stormare. And even then it bored my tits off.

23. hihuy's rating of the film Armageddon

see my version of Criterion's "Threee Reasons" trailer... http://youtu.be/LIVkgB3OFz4 -if you want!

24. Sexy Beast's rating of the film Armageddon

Dumb as hell...but at the same time provides the boom that you expect from Bay.