1. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Armour of God

Despite benefiting from some impressive action set-pieces & a great sense of camaraderie between the leads, this is a poor effort from Chan. A culturally insensitive prologue (supposedly set in Africa but featuring Eastern European extras in blackface) gets the film off to a bad start, while the writers eventually abandon the enticing Indiana Jones meets 007 set-up in favour of repetitive scenes of slapstick & farce.

2. Eric Ortiz García's rating of the film Armour of God

3. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Armour of God

Too much story, but the back half's action makes up for it.

4. Zesty Enterprise's rating of the film Armour of God

American naming of this and Armour of God 2: Operation Condor is wrong. Watch Operation Condor first, then this. The background a couple characters will be more clear that way.

5. ElTigreNegro's rating of the film Armour of God

The movie that almost kills Jackie, Indiana Jones is a wuss next to Jackie's "hawk" character.

6. hevsbuttons's rating of the film Armour of God

I recorded this film on Movies 24, and only realised when watching it that it was the English dubbed version. Hearing American voices spilling out of Jackie Chan and co's mouths really spoiled the entire movie for me. However, if I focus on everything except for the script and voices, I would be able to salvage a 3 star as it actually was not too bad. Sadly the dubbing was so bad I cannot give it any more.

7. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Armour of God

This one is pretty good. It has a badass Mitsubishi supercar and Jackie fighting a bunch of bitches.