1. f-nanda's rating of the film War Dogs

Jonah Hill and Miles Teller are a great duo. Good movie just not good enough.

2. Nuno Lopes's rating of the film War Dogs

jonah hill's laugh, however, gets 5 stars

3. MisterColo93's rating of the film War Dogs

4. Daniela's rating of the film War Dogs

I'm not a bad man, but in certain situations I have to ask myself: "what would a bad man do?"

5. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film War Dogs

Prima tempo con un buon ritmo e qualche spunto divertente. Quando il registro passa dal comico a drammatico non tutto funziona a dovere. Meglio un **/?

6. andretz's rating of the film War Dogs

7. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film War Dogs

8. adam's rating of the film War Dogs

9. Imagefix's rating of the film War Dogs

Lord of the Big Short Wolf of War Street

10. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film War Dogs

11. Several Giraffes's rating of the film War Dogs

Haven't seen Jonah Hill in an unfunny role in awhile. Laughed out loud through the whole movie. Main character was very bland, but that was kinda unimportant.

12. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film War Dogs

An enjoyable movie. Yeah it didn't deep dive into the morality or politics of The military industrial complex. That ain't the point. It's more pragmatic than that. It exists, these are the douches that are making money off it. Lot of the movie is dramatized but I don't go to see docudramas that are better served on HBO. I knew these type of kids growing up. Obsessed with scar face for all the wrong reasons

13. Jake Davis's rating of the film War Dogs

Miles Teller's performance was pretty solid, Jonah Hill, not so much.

14. MistaRichard's rating of the film War Dogs

It made me laugh while I was watching it, but the next morning I remembered very little.

15. A47's rating of the film War Dogs

Morelikeboredogs,amIright?

16. Wee Hunk's rating of the film War Dogs

Saying 'based on a true story' means nothing. If some aspect of some part of the story is based on reality, then they can throw whatever crap in there that they like. Like the 'Triangle of Death'. Never happened. I read the source material too. That whole part was just absurd. Typical Hollywood BS.

17. Fré Verguchten's rating of the film War Dogs

18. Justwibi's rating of the film War Dogs

at least the chemistry between Miles Teller & Jonah Hill was great!

19. Alex Pintică's rating of the film War Dogs

20. Mirela Dudaş's rating of the film War Dogs

2.5 why Bashkim's wife speaks Romanian, not Albanian?

21. Sinko_ThePsiho's rating of the film War Dogs

Good movie, good acting, good set. Actually reminded me a loot to a 'Wolf of the Wall street'. Don't know if it's after a true story, but it has a lot of factors that may actually be based on a true story.

22. Leif Erikson's rating of the film War Dogs

I'm not a bad man, but in certain situations, I have to ask myself: "What would a bad man do?"

23. Ezgi M's rating of the film War Dogs

24. Michael Peer's rating of the film War Dogs

On par with Blow - by that I mean a highly entertaining, stylized, rise and fall (insert substance/illegal trade) film that will never be mistaken for Scorsese no matter how hard it tries. Still, War Dogs is a blast and a major step up for Todd Phillips. The locations are stunning, the colors rich and vibrant - you see where the money went. You've seen this all before, but for what it is, it's a hell of a good ride.