1. raquel_ag's rating of the film Army of Darkness

Enredo: ★★★ Cinematografia: ★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★ Representação: ★★★

2. PlotnykLRTN's rating of the film Army of Darkness

3. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Army of Darkness

I love the two first Evil Dead films. So I'll just put my hands over my ears, sing a song and forget this ever happened.

4. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Army of Darkness

love ash's old school wrestling promo style of delivery; e.g. you ain't leadin but two things right now - jack and shit.... and jack just left town

5. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Army of Darkness

Insane combination of fantasy, horror and comedy with a lot of memorable imagery. This deserves to be on anyone's top 10 list as the best horror comedy of all time.

6. xer vokun's rating of the film Army of Darkness

7. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Army of Darkness

It's rather pandering material in its juvenile comedy and teenage-esque, smartass wisecracks. The serious tone of the first, and the dark-humored tone of the second, is forsaken for Three Stooges-style humor. Even when watching it as a parody of itself, there is a feeling that it had to be a easier-taken opiate for the masses, when I wish it was as repulsive for them as heroin. That said, I still laughed enough.

8. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Army of Darkness

Lacks the visceral horror punch of the first two (it isn't really a horror anyway) but is just as inventive and a ton of fun. Bruce Campbell settles into his B-Movie default mode by this point in his career.

9. msmichel's rating of the film Army of Darkness

Raimi's third in 'The Evil Dead' series always seemed a compromised affair that failed to provide any of the horror the first two entries contained relying more on its comedic elements. It's a fun film however especially with its traditional mix of effects that stand in tribute to Ray Harryhausen.

10. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film Army of Darkness

HA HA HA WOW! This was bad, but in a good way. Kinda.

11. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Army of Darkness

12. João Luís Ribeiro's rating of the film Army of Darkness

13. lowplacelikehome's rating of the film Army of Darkness

14. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Army of Darkness

15. ceknklsn's rating of the film Army of Darkness

16. Ethan's rating of the film Army of Darkness

Ash's greatest adventure with his trusty boom stick.

17. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Army of Darkness

More funny than functional but not enough to disguise that.

18. James Mackin's rating of the film Army of Darkness

When that film student gets a budget, this is what he makes. Quite groovy.

19. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Army of Darkness

Best of the Evil Dead movies. UTTERLY BONKERS!

20. JoãoMoura's rating of the film Army of Darkness

The perfect finale of the evil dead trilogy.

21. antibody's rating of the film Army of Darkness

the evil dead franchise changed my life like nothing else on earth. i'm who i am because of them

22. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Army of Darkness

7 - "Evil Dead" meets "Monty Python". Many would argue that at this point the series became a full-blown parody of itself, and I'd agree, with the addendum that it absolutely succeeded in that endeavor. "Army of Darkness" is both the loving tribute the genre (and the decade of excess) deserves and the fitting closing chapter the series needed.

23. dave gunn's rating of the film Army of Darkness

My least favorite of the trilogy. More slapstick and less gore than the preceding two. However, it is the installment where Ash officially becomes the character we all love and adore. The practical effects were excellent, of course, and I did laugh.

24. Brooke Naomi's rating of the film Army of Darkness

the screenplay is out of this world