1. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Army of Darkness

Lacks the visceral horror punch of the first two (it isn't really a horror anyway) but is just as inventive and a ton of fun. Bruce Campbell settles into his B-Movie default mode by this point in his career.

2. msmichel's rating of the film Army of Darkness

Raimi's third in 'The Evil Dead' series always seemed a compromised affair that failed to provide any of the horror the first two entries contained relying more on its comedic elements. It's a fun film however especially with its traditional mix of effects that stand in tribute to Ray Harryhausen.

3. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film Army of Darkness

HA HA HA WOW! This was bad, but in a good way. Kinda.

4. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Army of Darkness

5. João Luís Ribeiro's rating of the film Army of Darkness

6. Jim Fear's rating of the film Army of Darkness

7. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Army of Darkness

8. ceknklsn's rating of the film Army of Darkness

9. Ethan's rating of the film Army of Darkness

Ash's greatest adventure with his trusty boom stick.

10. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Army of Darkness

More funny than functional but not enough to disguise that.

11. James Mackin's rating of the film Army of Darkness

When that film student gets a budget, this is what he makes. Quite groovy.

12. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Army of Darkness

Best of the Evil Dead movies. UTTERLY BONKERS!

13. JoãoMoura's rating of the film Army of Darkness

The perfect finale of the evil dead trilogy.

14. Nomad11's rating of the film Army of Darkness

Raimi took what everyone loved about the Evil Dead series. Ash and a lot of him. Adding in the fun that makes Evil Dead. Taking a trilogy from pure horror to pure comedy is hard to do without screwing things up, but Raimi did it. My personal favorite movie to quote. "Hail to the King Baby!"

15. antibody's rating of the film Army of Darkness

the evil dead franchise changed my life like nothing else on earth. i'm who i am because of them

16. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Army of Darkness

7 - "Evil Dead" meets "Monty Python". Many would argue that at this point the series became a full-blown parody of itself, and I'd agree, with the addendum that it absolutely succeeded in that endeavor. "Army of Darkness" is both the loving tribute the genre (and the decade of excess) deserves and the fitting closing chapter the series needed.

17. dave gunn's rating of the film Army of Darkness

My least favorite of the trilogy. More slapstick and less gore than the preceding two. However, it is the installment where Ash officially becomes the character we all love and adore. The practical effects were excellent, of course, and I did laugh.

18. Brooke Naomi's rating of the film Army of Darkness

the screenplay is out of this world

19. JackButcher's rating of the film Army of Darkness

Very much veers off the path from the first two but is still a very enjoyable and welcome entry. Groovy.

20. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Army of Darkness

For me this was the best of the 3 movies. The first one was genuinely scary. The second one was the same as the first, but with more humor. This was more my style with less overall violence and blood, and much more humor with a lot of the same elements. "First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me. Blow."

21. Richard Punch's rating of the film Army of Darkness

Now I told you that story to tell you this one.

22. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Army of Darkness

23. Log Lady's rating of the film Army of Darkness

Probably my least favourite of the trilogy, but not bad by any means. The one-liners got even better this time, but I was turned off by the medieval fantasy setting and the long battle scene at the end.

24. elMar81's rating of the film Army of Darkness

Funny movie, a mix about horror and fantasy