1. Mr. Gumby's rating of the film Arsenic and Old Lace

A comedy that, even though it has been made in a much more controlling and visible period of censorship, is much more courageous and original than 95% of modern films. Hooray for Capra!

2. steeeeellaaaaa's rating of the film Arsenic and Old Lace

I've only seen Cary Grant in a comedic role in His Girl Friday, but this one is by far his best, such a lovely dark comedy, Frank Capra never disappoints

3. Ethan's rating of the film Arsenic and Old Lace

This is a hilarious screwball comedy that never lets up. You will pretty much laugh the whole way through this movie is that funny and Cary Grant is an absolute delight here.

4. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Arsenic and Old Lace

5. dordairobert's rating of the film Arsenic and Old Lace

6. FISCHER's rating of the film Arsenic and Old Lace

Un chef-d'oeuvre de la comédie américaine, avec un étonnant Cary Grant, inoubliable et génial dont on ne se lassera jamais. Désopilant à en mourir de rire... www.cinefiches.com

7. Risya's rating of the film Arsenic and Old Lace

First-class stars but almost everyone seemed to be acting in their own separate films. Obnoxiously. Just gimme the wine!

8. Myles's rating of the film Arsenic and Old Lace

You lost me in the cornfield.

9. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Arsenic and Old Lace

10. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Arsenic and Old Lace

11. Aardsy's rating of the film Arsenic and Old Lace

The aunts give children full pies on Halloween!

12. João Rocha's rating of the film Arsenic and Old Lace

13. UterusFactory's rating of the film Arsenic and Old Lace

I wanted so badly to enjoy this picture, but saccharine, hamfisted Capra was there to thwart me at every turn. Way too broad, almost none of the jokes land well. Only saving graces were occasional moments of darkness from the spinsters and Cary Grant's physical comedy.

14. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Arsenic and Old Lace

I love everything about this movie. I've seen a couple different versions of this play. Grant is really good at that hysteria/anxiety thing. Most important is that it's Capra without the Corn.

15. SpacePirate's rating of the film Arsenic and Old Lace

Just dont get all the hype with this one. Worst Capra or Grant for that matter I have seen. Comedy doesnt hold up well at all

16. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Arsenic and Old Lace

17. AALC's rating of the film Arsenic and Old Lace

I liked this comic story! For sure, it will make you laugh.

18. paxy's rating of the film Arsenic and Old Lace

19. NICOLE86's rating of the film Arsenic and Old Lace

I don't know why Grant hated his performance in this movie, he was the best thing about this movie.

20. alcools's rating of the film Arsenic and Old Lace

21. Calzino's rating of the film Arsenic and Old Lace

Geniale. Voglio diventare una delle due vecchiette.

22. msmichel's rating of the film Arsenic and Old Lace

Classic Capra comedy that has lost little of its power to entertain and tickle. A wonderful script with just the right mix of the macabre and comedy sets the bar high but the performers excel and improve it. Massey steals the show but the aunts, Teddy and Grant are all excellent. ' ...insanity doesn't just run in my family..it gallops..." Classic.

23. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film Arsenic and Old Lace

24. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Arsenic and Old Lace

No, no. I'm not a Brewster. I'm the son of a sea-cook! Ha! Ha! Chaaaaarrrge!