1. Tom Cottey's rating of the film Donald Trump's The Art of the Deal: The Movie

2. Ghostman's rating of the film Donald Trump's The Art of the Deal: The Movie

pretty funny and depp is great in it but I feel it could have gone a lot farther in eviscerating Trump. Still pretty funny though.

3. James Mackin's rating of the film Donald Trump's The Art of the Deal: The Movie

This is basically a very funny internet video that had famous people work on it, that just meant to insult a Presidential candidate. And yet, Johnny Depp does so much more. This is probably one of my favourite films of the year.

4. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Donald Trump's The Art of the Deal: The Movie

Comedy Gold. Truly inspired as it goes further and further along!

5. Renton47's rating of the film Donald Trump's The Art of the Deal: The Movie

I wonder if we will regret a time when we thought we could make jokes about this. As has already been highlighted so many times it's hard to mock someone who is already such a joke, but this was amusing with some excellent cameos (Oswalt, Molina) and some wasted ones (Scheer, Mantzoukas).

6. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Donald Trump's The Art of the Deal: The Movie

(pointing) "DONALD TRUMP!" oh man, I will use this on a daily basis.

7. chanandre's rating of the film Donald Trump's The Art of the Deal: The Movie

Forget 'Black Mass': Johnny Depp should have gotten an Oscar-nom for this over-the-top role. My sides split from laughter:"Am I wrong, or am I right, or am I wrong?!" - "You are...right"/ "Where the little people, (the) little mini people?" - "I will add them" - "Give'em all backstories: what do they do for a living; the tiny places that they're from and why they're visiting the Trump Tower (beat) you got it? ▽