1. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Arthur Christmas

3-3.5 My feelings may change with successive watches, but at the moment I feel it falls somewhere between being just 'good' like some reviewers here have said and the 'masterpiece' that critics like Film Brain and Doug Walker have claimed it to be. It really does have a standout sense of creativity and a great cast of characters, but I'm not the sure the power of the message beats the nicks here and there.

2. Rosina Rossini's rating of the film Arthur Christmas

A masterpiece. Great script/ characters/ animation/ and stories.

3. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film Arthur Christmas

Arthur, el hijo menor de Santa Claus, tiene que salvar la Navidad y entregar el único regalo que su papá no pudo hacer llegar a una niña, usando el viejo trineo de su abuelo. Original, poblada de elfos graciosos, escenas emocionantes del trineo de Santa volando a través del globo; un divertido filme navideño con el clásico humor de la casa Ardman.

4. Ale/M's rating of the film Arthur Christmas

5. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film Arthur Christmas

6. ssia22's rating of the film Arthur Christmas

Extremely cute! Loved it! I actually cried at the end. I'd dare say James McAvoy's voice is extremely sexy even without the face. Same goes with Hugh Laurie.

7. naive3's rating of the film Arthur Christmas

Surprisingly funny, really nice Christmas film!

8. MS1915's rating of the film Arthur Christmas

A fun film that often ran around in circles, but had an original take behind it.

9. Siavash Aliparast's rating of the film Arthur Christmas

I cried like a little baby when Eve exploded

10. msmichel's rating of the film Arthur Christmas

Somewhat weak compared to other Aardman animation movies but still more satisfying than most of the animated (3-D) drivle being released as of late. Film bound to be annual viewing in many households in years to come. One just wishes that the lead character had been more compelling or better voiced cast as poor McAvoy is easily overshadowed here by Broadbent, Laurie and Nighy. Not bad just nothing special.

11. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Arthur Christmas

A creative look at the legend of Santa with gags and visuals that are easy to miss. All in all it's a fun film about family and the meaning of legacy.

12. J. O.'s rating of the film Arthur Christmas

Surprisingly, this was a fun little film. The animation was a little bland, but there were some great and memorable moments (mostly involving the grand-Santa, honestly). All in all, good for the holidays - but that's about it.

13. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Arthur Christmas

A surprisingly nice approach to the Santa Claus myth, full of unexpected turnouts and plenty of laughs. It's not the type of animation you expect from Aardman, but their essence is still there.

14. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Arthur Christmas

"why i can't see your house on google-earth?" such a cool fun movie, very modern but also nostalgic - great mix !

15. diana's rating of the film Arthur Christmas

it is never too early/late to watch a good Christmas film.

16. fortytwoshadesofblue's rating of the film Arthur Christmas

This movie deserves one extra star for the wrapping obsessed elf.

17. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Arthur Christmas

Hmm... yeah? Looking forward to The Pirates - Bands of Misfits!

18. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Arthur Christmas

Rough start, but I cried at the end. Best review I can think to give it.

19. Robby Justiss's rating of the film Arthur Christmas

The soundtrack is awful, the movie however is hilarious and quite the opposite.

20. Max the Movie Guy's rating of the film Arthur Christmas

Bring your headphones for Sony's additions of the Justin Bieber song, but don't let that or even the horrible poster puns fool you into thinking this CG Aardman cracker is a bad movie. While it can be compared to Prep and Landing, this has all the heart, inventivity, character/story focus and quirk that Pixar failed to bring us this year. That, and you might never look at the North Pole the same way again.