1. José Neves's rating of the film Artists and Models

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Artists and Models

Oeuvre bienvenue, parmi les dernières collaborations avec Dean Martin (enfin) qui dénote déjà le génie créatif de Jerry Lewis, qui explosera après son autonomie complète face à la tutelle d'autres scénaristes ou metteurs en scène... www.cinefiches.com

3. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Artists and Models

4. El Biffo's rating of the film Artists and Models

4.5 This has aged really well; my teenager was in stitches and this was as much of a hit for family movie night as a new Tarantino. Sets/costumes designed for the 1960s Technicolor are such fun; the only filmmaker I can think of today who styles color so flamboyantly is Anna Biller. Why is using color now considered "retro"? What's more, this has got Eva Gabor, Shirley Maclaine, Dorothy Malone and Anita Ekberg!

5. Rosina Rossini's rating of the film Artists and Models

Shirley Maclaine was great! But it didn't appeal to me in any way. A complete waste of time, in my opinion.

6. bclvines@gmail.com's rating of the film Artists and Models

This would be a great film if Jerry Lewis wasn't in it.

7. SpacePirate's rating of the film Artists and Models

Like a Looney Tunes cartoon come to life, and a color palette ala Jacques Demy, this is M&L's crowning achievement as a team. 4.5 stars

8. Scott Lucas's rating of the film Artists and Models

Frank Tashlin's first collaboration with Martin & Lewis remains the most sublime film ever made to star a cross-eyed jack-ass. Absolutely brilliant.

9. Illusion Travels By Streetcar's rating of the film Artists and Models

"Who's the actual creator of this film?' http://illusionpodcast.blogspot.com/2014/10/episode-33-frank-tashlinjerry-lewis.html

10. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Artists and Models

Like a sexualized looney toon + Real pumping blood and human bodies with skin you just want to touch. + Battered abdominal muscles.

11. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Artists and Models

Similar a otras películas del dúo cómico de los 50 donde lo que más me llama la atención es el debút de Shirley MacLaine. Encantadora a pesar de verse rodeada de otras damas de cabellos dorados. MacLaine desde ya tenía ese encanto sumiso que no se pierde incluso entre las piruetas y el canto.

12. msmichel's rating of the film Artists and Models

Never been a big Martin/Lewis fan and this colourful candygram certainly didn't change my mind. Fun early role by Shirley MacLaine and wonderful Edith Head costumes would be the best selling points along with the planned? unplanned? homoerotism between our two male leads in the first couple of reels. Quaint, dated and just not funny.

13. Enrico Camporesi's rating of the film Artists and Models

For italian readers, my article about Lewis, Tashlin and Artist and Models (La furia umana, n. 12, apr. 2012) http://www.lafuriaumana.it/index.php/rapporto-confidenziale-joomla/544-frank-tashlin-e-jerry-lewis-artist-and-model

14. Caro_its's rating of the film Artists and Models

One of the first movie of Shirley MacLaine, I 'm starting with a pretty good one of her filmography. Funny, and already a little quirky, I love her duet with Jerry Lewis. There's also a red cat in this movie, and Shirley is The Bat Lady :D

15. Ethan Vestby's rating of the film Artists and Models

Martin emerges from one of his song and dance numbers to see Lewis on a color television goofily talking about comic-books; ultimately Tashlin had his finger on the pulse of the 1950's...vulgar art is here to stay.

16. Sudipto Basu's rating of the film Artists and Models

17. Aaken's rating of the film Artists and Models

One of the best offering from the Martin/Lewis tandem. Tashlin gives the film a good pace and non-sensical visual rhythm which counter-balances Lewis' jesting. Strong (and attractive) female cast: Shirley MacLaine, Dorothy Malone, Eva Gabor and Anita Ekberg, no less!

18. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film Artists and Models