1. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film As Good as It Gets

Film has it's moments, Love Jack Nicholson in it. 3.5 stars

2. DenoResandono's rating of the film As Good as It Gets

In my opinion, the storytelling is a little bit mess. AS GOOD AS IT GETS tried to be funny and sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't. However, I still liked this movie. AS GOOD AS IT GETS is fun, entertaining, and heart-warming. Jack Nicholson's electrifying performance could save this movie from being ordinary. AS GOOD AS IT GETS has a good moral value. The drama itself is pretty solid. It is worth watching!

3. Ann Burden's rating of the film As Good as It Gets

4. FISCHER's rating of the film As Good as It Gets

Par l'intéressant auteur de "Broadcast News", un mélodrame qui donne la part belle à Jack Nicholson. Plaisant, mais qui peut-être s'oublie bien vite... www.cinefiches.com

5. shelbywelldone's rating of the film As Good as It Gets

6. Thomas Dods's rating of the film As Good as It Gets

Well written characters and some great dialogue spoiled by an overlong and messy script. By this point, Nicholson started to become an inflated cliche of himself (also see Pacino) and the script glorifies in this which is a shame. I also don't buy into Helen Hunt wanting a sexual relationship with an octogenarian - another unwanted Holywood troupe.

7. JCPJD's rating of the film As Good as It Gets

I've seen this a hundred times. The first Act is absolutely amazing. Nicholson elevates what could have been a nervous, ticky character in the hands of another actor (think Rainman) into a one of the decades most charismatic. Like most of Brooks' films, the strands are woven together a little too neatly by the end, but so what. It's fun to watch. Not quite as good as 'Spanglish' though, which everyone should see.

8. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film As Good as It Gets

Just good solid entertainment, with a great cast. Unlikely to be a future classic, though.

9. Paul Relf's rating of the film As Good as It Gets

Some parts funny, others annoying. Third star just for Jack Nicholson.

10. Superfrog's rating of the film As Good as It Gets

Managed 40 minutes before quitting. Maybe all the goods bit are afterwards but I was annoyed and underwhelmed by this point.

11. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film As Good as It Gets

A fun script and a talented dog more than compensate for the weaker elements of this enjoyably acerbic romantic comedy. Jack Nicholson, Helen Hunt, and Greg Kinnear all do good work, clichés and all.

12. Ayesha Casely-Hayford's rating of the film As Good as It Gets

A lovely film about friendship, love and hope. Being who we are, and finding someone who understands us. There is no more to life than this.

13. Tja's rating of the film As Good as It Gets

Love conquers all including autism, apparently. A great, edgy performance by Jack Nicholson and the dog (or is it 'dogs', as two mutts are credited in the closing titles) Worthy of a repeat viewing.

14. Natty's rating of the film As Good as It Gets

So gorgeous + I think that the 6 Griffon Brussels, Timer the Dog, Sprout, Debbie, Billy the Dog, Parfait, and Jill the Dog. who played Verdell all deserved an Oscar <3

15. Babak Jani's rating of the film As Good as It Gets

1 star to the film 2 to the Jack Nichelson

16. Steve G.'s rating of the film As Good as It Gets

Rarely has a film been so incorrectly titled.

17. anacecil's rating of the film As Good as It Gets

Una agradable película de unos personajes desadaptados, que se ven obligados a convivir por diferentes necesidades y conveniencias que l terminan uniendolos.

18. Deiner's rating of the film As Good as It Gets

I don't understand the amount of hate this film gets. Personally, I think is a good written and directed film with some really good performances. I've always liked Hunt's performance in particular, I now she gets all kinds of hate for winning an Oscar in '98, and even though I wouldn't have voted for her that year, it's a witty and natural performance that deserves some credit. I also liked Hans Zimmer's score a lot.

19. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film As Good as It Gets

Only saved by Jack Nicholson's performance. I can't believe this screenplay (a terrible mess one) was nominated for Academy Award.

20. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film As Good as It Gets

21. Balthaz21's rating of the film As Good as It Gets

22. Blue Roses's rating of the film As Good as It Gets

23. Ethan's rating of the film As Good as It Gets

This was a perfect role for Jack Nicholson and a well deserved Academy Award win as well as the amazing Helen Hunt who matches Nicholson blow for blow in this amazing film.

24. ceknklsn's rating of the film As Good as It Gets