1. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty

2. Hira's rating of the film As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty

3. LAB ARBUTA's rating of the film As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty

4. grassybrownie's rating of the film As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty

if i ever made a film about my life, this would be that kind of one.

5. qw0aszx's rating of the film As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty

6. bagno's rating of the film As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty

il commovente sunto di una vita

7. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty

8. Slow Immersion [Joe]'s rating of the film As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty

One of Jonas' finest works; but damn Jonas, of any filmmaker I have seen, you have the worst taste in choosing music for your films. Watch this as a silent film with your speakers off, as the soundtrack is awful, and doesn't match the mood of the images at all, and is really irritating. As a silent, works much better!

9. Mariana Basílio's rating of the film As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty

10. Mr. Marston's rating of the film As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty

11. Carolina.'s rating of the film As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty

12. Tiphaine Tatin de Lattre's rating of the film As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty

My favourite film forever. Like a meditation. For 10 minutes, my brain turned off and I found myself crying out of joy. Powerful filmmaker.

13. pruie's rating of the film As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty

Hi! Does anyone have a link to this movie? Previous links seem to be expired!!

14. MarcusArcus's rating of the film As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty

15. sekmadieniaislyja's rating of the film As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty

Because nothing makes me happier and nothing makes me sadder than this movie

16. Samuel T.'s rating of the film As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty

Usually on the 4th of July, which happens to be today, I fall prey to watching fireworks from some ambiguous rooftop in Brooklyn. Tonight, I stayed in the shadows, and experienced this masterpiece that is tantamount to any pyrotechnics. Not much to say about this film about nothing. Except that it is everything. And you must fondly accept.

17. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty

people are bad, cinema is innocent.

18. ara's rating of the film As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty

learned so many important and life changing things from this long ass film... a bit of a challenge for any average attention span but def worth it!

19. santiago alzate botero's rating of the film As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty

20. Storm Collins's rating of the film As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty

21. glitchedplant's rating of the film As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty

filed under films i wish i lived but watching them is so damn close to doing so

22. apollonouta's rating of the film As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty

23. Amin Lumière's rating of the film As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty

Its not just some restored footages from your family camera.Its like having this amount of material and put it in the hands of a great craftsman such as Mekas,along with his narrating voice,there u have a flawless masterpiece about nothing....nothing but beauty of life,babies,lights in the room,smiles and cats!

24. nietzschicharonsky's rating of the film As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty

"i do not make films... i just film" "why do i have to make films when i can just film!"