1. FISCHER's rating of the film As Long as You're Healthy

L'absurdité du quotidien, croqué dans une demi-douzaine de sketches fort suaves, par un metteur en scène génial, pour un film étonnant ..... Subtilement intéressant ! www.cinefiches.com

2. James Mackin's rating of the film As Long as You're Healthy

Nice gags, but I'm not a fan of the whole anthology film in general.

3. Landen Celano's rating of the film As Long as You're Healthy

Comedy in its purest, silliest form. I adore this anthology.

4. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film As Long as You're Healthy

This anthology comedy film is a mixed bag of gags and scenarios that sometimes hit, but overall mostly miss. These four short sketches become tiresome by the fourth act, and I found myself becoming bored by the lax humor and the inconsistency of it all. Really not much more than a series of mildly amusing vignettes, each of them with very little to make them noteworthy, aside from a few good shots.

5. nrh's rating of the film As Long as You're Healthy

a small masterpiece of poise, where that poise barely disguises a wealth of hurt and anger. like tati with no resolution; all the grace establishes itself on the minute level of gesture, the perfect motion of hands, of reaction shots, of smoke pouring from mouths and cars...

6. Michael Harbour's rating of the film As Long as You're Healthy

A few laughs and clever bits submerged in much mediocrity dragged out for too long.

7. cineaster's rating of the film As Long as You're Healthy

L'épisode intitulé "Le Cinématographe" pourrait servir de spot pour une cinéphilie loin des salles (bruit, manque de confort, publicités interminables). Très juste.