1. anarresti's rating of the film Assassin's Creed

Like with Angry Birds, this confirms a tendency of late to have narratives of Us against Them in mainstream flicks. We have very clear groups, enemies that are irreconcilable. So much that their dispute mirrors our conflicts. It's very bold to have Assassins, since Assassins were part of a Shia sect formed in the 11th cent. We could almost read it like a story about the failure to reconcile Islam and Christianity.

2. MS1915's rating of the film Assassin's Creed

What a mess...I was laughing while watching this. This isn't a comedy. Why am I laughing? Oh yeah, because of the hollow story, terribly executed backstory and exposition, and misuse of talent. There's is really nothing redeemable here, save for a few karate chops.

3. Simone Totaro's rating of the film Assassin's Creed

One of the worst movies I've ever seen, incredibly boring and dull actors. Too bad, the videogames (the first ones) are amazing and have incredible stories, but the movie... not at all.

4. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Assassin's Creed

No artistic value but good actors. Already forgotten.

5. Cee's rating of the film Assassin's Creed

Violence is what kept me alive.

6. nadnab's rating of the film Assassin's Creed

7. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film Assassin's Creed

Francamente una roba così brutta non me l'aspettavo nemmeno nella peggiore delle ipotesi. Sembra un videogioco brutto, scritto male (ci saranno dieci dialoghi in tutto il film e sono raccapriccianti), mortalmente noioso, e girato pure in modo vergognoso con un'estetica che si mangia del tutto la leggibilità delle scene di combattimento. Perfino i capitoli meno riusciti del gioco erano più interessanti di 'sto film.

8. Ivana Okretić's rating of the film Assassin's Creed

I was so happy when I first heard of AC finally being made into a movie, but now I'm almost heart broken. So much to draw from the games and books, yet they came up with literally nothing.

9. hexhunk's rating of the film Assassin's Creed

There's a movie that makes sense, and is compelling and well shot in here...somewhere. An embarrassment for all involved, including possibly the viewer. (I was stuck on a plane.)

10. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Assassin's Creed

Literally anything is possible with the story premise of histories brutal oppressive hierarchies laboring in the enterprise of enslaving populations being fought by an anarchic proto-revolutionary sect where their struggle is linked to the present day. Could have done almost anything with that and they aimed for some family drama that is incapable of holding or forming a film together.

11. IKB 191's rating of the film Assassin's Creed

12. Raluca Popescu's rating of the film Assassin's Creed

13. HKFanatic's rating of the film Assassin's Creed

A seeming commitment to practical stunts is undone by subpar digital effects and some of the most frenetic editing since "Quantum of Solace." I appreciate a video game adaptation that brings a modicum of seriousness to the genre, but casual viewers will likely be put off by the ludicrous nature of the plot while fans of the series are bound to feel like they're watching one long cutscene without any button prompts.

14. Cedric Pin's rating of the film Assassin's Creed

Great parable told through stunning landscapes in a flawed plot. Fassbender and Cotillard worked fine in this one.

15. oldeuboi's rating of the film Assassin's Creed

Not as bad as I thought it was, but it definitely could be better than just okay. The lack of complexity or nuances were the major letdown.

16. captainfez's rating of the film Assassin's Creed

We Spent A Lot On These Particle Effects Goddamnit So You're Gonna See Them Whether You Like It Or Not: The Movie.

17. Daniel Iván's rating of the film Assassin's Creed

This film fails in every way, but it is perhaps more obvious in its total lack of any argumental development. No likable characters, no development for any of them, lots of silly action movie choreographies and a very notable lack of aesthetic joy. What's the use for all the millions invested on CGI crap if you have zero story whatsoever?

18. Diogo Xará's rating of the film Assassin's Creed

even two of my fav actors in the lead didn't stop me from ripping my eyeballs out

19. Catarina Silva's rating of the film Assassin's Creed

20. Elayla's rating of the film Assassin's Creed

So many actors I like, so much wasted time.

21. samba direito's rating of the film Assassin's Creed

22. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Assassin's Creed

An aimless film that disgraces the amazing game franchise. Was bored the whole time I watched it. Given the cast, it's a shame it turned out the way it did.

23. Tigrão's rating of the film Assassin's Creed

24. Elle Johnston's rating of the film Assassin's Creed

Basically thought this was going to be utter trash but insanely enjoyable like a resident evil movie or underworld, but it was just... awful.