1. Fırat Ataç's rating of the film Asura: The City of Madness

Satan, your kingdom must come down Satan, your kingdom must come down I heard the voice of Jesus say Satan, your kingdom must come down…

2. HKFanatic's rating of the film Asura: The City of Madness

"Asura" boasts one of the most unlikable protagonists the hard-boiled detective genre has to offer: a dirty cop who's on the take, cheats on his wife while she's on her deathbed, and whose catchphrase is "Kiss my fat ass!" The film pits him against a determined Special Prosecutor and a Mayor who's somehow even more reprehensible, and the ultra-bloody denouement is mostly worth the dreary journey to get there.

3. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Asura: The City of Madness

4. teler_thriller's rating of the film Asura: The City of Madness

How I love to see every characters feel into the madness. There is much violence than I've expected and of course, dark humors. I thought it just will be an another Korean movie with violence and everything, but it has its own charm tbh

5. msmichel's rating of the film Asura: The City of Madness

Deftly plotted Korean actioner that provides an interesting take on greed, betrayal and politics in its examination of a corrupt cop. The policeman in question finds himself caught between a ruthless mayor and a just as vicious prosecutor trying to bring that mayor to 'justice'. Incredibly violent at times with a final act guaranteed to leave one speechless. Highly recommended for lovers of Asian cinema.