1. itstheresomewhere's rating of the film At Any Price

2. Pouya G. Asadi's rating of the film At Any Price

Dekalb has never looked so good, wish I worked on this!

3. Justin Vicari's rating of the film At Any Price

Like "Man Push Cart" this indicts mercenary selloutism but can't find the same exotic freshness in these heartland dreams. Bahrani's faces often seem more like Russian ikons than closeups; he's too savvy though to make any real waves with the corniness that makes this a sort of streamlined update of the big 50s family-melodramas/problem-films. At this level of professionalism, will he ever get back to "personal"?

4. FCC 86's rating of the film At Any Price

5. AlexanderKR's rating of the film At Any Price

Might as well prepare myself now. Dennis Quaid is going to get snubbed for the Oscar nom. You know it and I know it. Anyway, moving on. Another well crafted film from Bahrani. Check this out. Its damn near perfect. Now I know that Bahrani is not a careless filmmaker, so Im a little surprised (like others) at the lack of depth for Heather Grahams character. I intend to look into his thoughts on her character.

6. T.J. Royal's rating of the film At Any Price

I laughed! I was jolted and glued to the screen! I was entertained, and I'm so glad I got to see this in a movie theater. It's all about a girl's "personality." "Beer, beer, and abortion money." I was amazed at the one-liners and the quality of all the movie's elements. Race car driving? Check. In-depth insight into agribusiness? Check. Beautiful photography? Check. This was quite spectacular.

7. Juan Barquin's rating of the film At Any Price

I can see why some would dislike it, but I was pleasantly surprised by Bahrani here. It’s not perfect but it’s got some amazing tonal shifts throughout its acts, a really dark sense of humor, tense and impressive editing, and an awesome performance from Dennis Quaid. There had to be a weak link though and that's definitely in Heather Graham's poorly scripted character.