1. pencils only's rating of the film Atlanta

2. Annalee's rating of the film Atlanta

3. Gabrielė Norkūnaitė's rating of the film Atlanta

4. Moon in June's rating of the film Atlanta

5. ruipsoliveira's rating of the film Atlanta

SEASON 1 ★★★★ | SEASON 2 ★★★★ __________________________________________ ATLANTA ★★★★

6. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Atlanta

When it comes to the subtleties of race and class in America, the critique advanced by the "Juneteenth" episode (Season 1) is much more effective than Jordan Peel's (Get Out).

7. film_lies101's rating of the film Atlanta

8. Gabriele Malagoli's rating of the film Atlanta

One of the best directed and written series I've ever seen

9. Duarte Ferreira's rating of the film Atlanta

One of the top 3 shows on TV right now. This is my fucking jam! Having this, Legion and Twin Peaks all released in such a short span of time is fuel for my wet dreams

10. sofiazelaya's rating of the film Atlanta

la primera temporada es buena pero la segunda es Otro Nivel de televisión

11. sahandmohajer's rating of the film Atlanta

season 2 they really stepped it up. going to be a classic if they keep it up. i think the episodes 'Woods' and 'FUBU' are brilliant and heavy. I would also mention 'North of The Border' (the Teddy Perkins episode), especially because of Glover's performance in it, but that episode's already getting all the attention.

12. Dan's rating of the film Atlanta

Easily one of the best and truest things on television. Ever. It has you laughing because, really, what else can you do? *And the 3 seconds of Beach House filled me with a joy that I can't put into words.

13. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Atlanta

May'18 Season 2, Glover's video This is America is a rage, he's got a role in the new Star Wars film. Firing on all cylinders and killing it.

14. Toromash's rating of the film Atlanta

Genius, but at the same time so awkward

15. jeanlice's rating of the film Atlanta

I just want to let it be known that I came here rating this series after the double punch that is "Barbershop" and "Teddy Perkins". this is getting insane.

16. Rúben A. Jesus's rating of the film Atlanta

17. MLSoares's rating of the film Atlanta

Donald Glover is a fucking genius. Did he really won the award bc of the Trump aftermath? Maybe, but he deserved it. Brilliant writing, photography and comedic timing. Emphasis on that last one. "Hum, can i get a kids meal?"

18. chanandre's rating of the film Atlanta

The writing is so good it hurts. The filmmaking beats most indies around atm. Feels like a doc, hurts like a rock.

19. Enkiled's rating of the film Atlanta

e cu umor ecsperimental din asta deadpan si muzica lowkey, rnb ciocolata aerata. apocrifa dupa chaplin ejnebon bravo ma glover mai lipseste sa iesi din dulap si te-ai realizat

20. Dav I.D.'s rating of the film Atlanta

Season 1: good. Season 2: phenomenal.

21. Slow Immersion's rating of the film Atlanta

One of the finest series in recent years. I've not seen many shows like this before; visually very filmic, a mixture of comedy and drama. Looking forward to series 2; although not as good as Baskets, probably the most intriguing comedy/drama I have seen in a long time.

22. Severus Snape's rating of the film Atlanta