1. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Atlantis: The Lost Empire

L'ho rivisto oggi dopo tantissimi anni e mi sono resa conto che mi era mancata un sacco questa storia. La Disney non sbaglia mai, in questo caso anche senza momenti musicali. Personaggi dalle personalità più disparate, un pò scontati ma divertenti, la creazione degli ambienti e delle creature è magnifica, forse pecca di colonna sonora, ma è un cartone animato che mi emoziona sempre e che rivedrò volentieri in futuro.

2. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Atlantis: The Lost Empire

The best Disney film ever made. No music numbers, fun art style and a a gallery of genuinely likeable characters.

3. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Atlantis: The Lost Empire

Love it, love it, love it. With flaws and all.

4. Star Lord's rating of the film Atlantis: The Lost Empire

5. Trevor Tillman's rating of the film Atlantis: The Lost Empire

Beautiful, Mike Mignola-derived imagery is somewhat undercut by an overly elliptical story that ultimately fails to deliver any emotional highs or lows. Nonetheless, an anomaly in its not-so-subtle indictment of capitalism, subversion of Victorian adventure tropes, and in its status as a transition piece between traditional and digital animation. One Disney film I wouldn't mind a lengthier, live action retelling of.

6. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Atlantis: The Lost Empire

Still big and good as I saw it back then.

7. muh.'s rating of the film Atlantis: The Lost Empire

i wouldn't have guessed this was a disney movie and much like emperor's new groove it's shamefully underrated. fun and dark adventure with some mignola peppered about and it saddens me to see that kida is one overlooked disney princess.

8. Joao Domingues's rating of the film Atlantis: The Lost Empire

This was a whole year of my childhood, rewatched it yesterday and I could swear I was tripping

9. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Atlantis: The Lost Empire

A boy's adventure through & through, Disney's departure from the norm is a thrilling tale of anti-colonialism. Adopting more CGI & a Mike Mignola style, the animation works & is an impressive blend of traditional & new effects. The fast-paced dialogue & straightforward narrative all harken to screwball comedies & comics. And even if the characters are surface-level, you can't help but be swept away.

10. Henrique Gonçalves's rating of the film Atlantis: The Lost Empire

11. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Atlantis: The Lost Empire

That's some crazy dark stuff for a disney movie.

12. Tiagojeff's rating of the film Atlantis: The Lost Empire

this just screams underrated

13. J. O.'s rating of the film Atlantis: The Lost Empire

Underrated and rarely appreciated - the animation is beautiful, the story is simple but fun, and the climax is fantastic! Not surprising that this went under the radar upon release, as its a little bizarre compared to other Disney fare - but it is certainly worth revisiting.

14. emichan's rating of the film Atlantis: The Lost Empire

15. Zach Franks's rating of the film Atlantis: The Lost Empire

Joss Whedon and Mike Mignola, nuff said.

16. Matt Parks's rating of the film Atlantis: The Lost Empire

Disney, before they figured out the whole 21st century thing.

17. teresa romã's rating of the film Atlantis: The Lost Empire

This film was the reason I went to the theatre for the first time in my life. Yes, it's that important to me.

18. Eingya's rating of the film Atlantis: The Lost Empire

Atlantis is a beautiful looking movie, the animation is simply amazing especially in the action scenes, sadly it doesn't know if it wants to be a serious or silly movie, flipping continuously back and forth for pretty much for all the first half of it. Overall is not as bad as people says, on the contrary is quite enjoyable (surely more than Emmerich's Stargate, from which it rips off a lot of the story).

19. Zach Closs's rating of the film Atlantis: The Lost Empire

A beautifully animated, sweeping, imaginative spectacle with terrific characters abound. Feels like a B-movie serial a young Lucas or Spielberg might've enjoyed.

20. Joseph Judge's rating of the film Atlantis: The Lost Empire

God, this was like, my childhood. First time I've seen it since I was at least 11, AND IT'S STILL BRILLIANT.

21. Tom Barnard's rating of the film Atlantis: The Lost Empire

A minor Disney "classic", but not a bad one. The action sequences are something special, but the story is lacking and never really comes together.

22. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Atlantis: The Lost Empire

Avatar the cartoon. Frank Zappa the cartoon.