1. dschank's rating of the film Atlas Shrugged: Part I

poetic justice?... the ultimate expression of reactive, willfully ignorant "personal ingenuity" results in a bargain basement affair of the highest order. wooden acting, skin-e-max mise-en-scene, laughable pacing - all the trappings of some tone-deaf rich guy's pet project. also, the plot concerns the kind of high-speed-rail project washington's noble randians spent the early obama years preventing. viva capitalism!

2. Carmen Pequena's rating of the film Atlas Shrugged: Part I

UGH! Eles cortaram toda a cena de sexo com o Rearden!! Qual o ponto então? Pra que ver esse troço sem a sacanagem???? :( Maldição.

3. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Atlas Shrugged: Part I

I am Andrew Ryan, and even I think this movie sucks.

4. roseros's rating of the film Atlas Shrugged: Part I

If I could give zero stars, I would.

5. --'s rating of the film Atlas Shrugged: Part I

Proof of concept for why creative works should never be subservient to ideology. Rand's propaganda is revealed as an absurd, soulless vanity project in which self-righteous protagonists engage in pissing contests while the govt and hangers-on attempt to martyr them. My condolences to the actors--Schilling and the other shills. Shrugged is good for a laugh with friends if you're liberal with the fast-forward button.

6. Roscoe's rating of the film Atlas Shrugged: Part I

The film is so bad, and everybody tries so hard, especially the cast, that I found myself kind of rolling with it, but it really does devolve into irredeemable crap by the end.

7. Michelle Arf's rating of the film Atlas Shrugged: Part I

Even ignoring the noxious philosophy espoused in wooden dialogue by unlikeable characters, this movie is a wretched failure on basically every level; no wonder that even Ayn Rand fans were quick to reject it.

8. Leyla's rating of the film Atlas Shrugged: Part I

Watching this was painful because it misses every point the novel was trying to make. The screenwriting was weak and flawed, and instead of subtle, the actors deadpanned and failed to represent their characters, and Rand's representation of women does not fit with a modern-day take. If this movie is to be adapted for screen again, it either has to be drastically different or meticulously accurate to the novel.

9. Winrit's rating of the film Atlas Shrugged: Part I

Atlas is trying to be something bigger than a drama about competing rail road tycoons. Maybe a second installment will get to that something bigger. I like the lead actress, but the rest of cast is uneven.

10. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Atlas Shrugged: Part I

This is fucking awesome. A film about old money made by new money. The people this movie idolizes wouldn't fucking piss on the filmmakers if they were on goddamn fire. I love how shitty this is. I adore how shitty this is.