1. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film ATM

2. vordven's rating of the film ATM

3. Josh the Bookseller's rating of the film ATM

I was able to set aside the irrational, grating characters for a bit & enjoy the white-knuckling. However, ATM makes a few choices that hoist it over the fence from cute-but-stupid into a downright mean exercise in cynicism. This breed of audience/character sadism may work for Palahniuk-guzzling highschoolers, but to anyone with a shred of empathy or even just respect for craft, it's a vile fuckfest.

4. MarcelVonPure's rating of the film ATM

more holes than Blackburn, Lancashire..

5. SUMAN CHATTERJEE's rating of the film ATM

Agreed with all the previous comments. What fucking numb characters!!! It's not their fault, it's the script, which killed the film. But, the suspense was good! Couldn't stop watching...

6. João R's rating of the film ATM

Unlikely premise. Numb characters. In some situations, I had to yell at them. They could had run away. However, I strangely liked the suspense indoors and the epilogue: how the camera just recorded inside the ATM, so, the only surviver would be accused of the events. The problem with this movie is its lack of ambition.

7. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film ATM

[SPOILER ALERT] don't punch the cash-machine, it could save life... a quite thrilling movie & great idea, but in some situations they acted kind of stupid. aaand, what they tried to tell us at the end - beside that the cam didn't record the whole activity of the night?!

8. ArmPauFer's rating of the film ATM

ATM could have been an even better movie but even so its an interesting take on the genre. It raises some questions to us: What we could have done if we would be in the same situation? Its the kind of movie that tries to do something great with one ideia using only fews things (same place and scenes and very few actors) but has final showing that all the time this movie had a plan with ambiguous answers... 6/10