1. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Atrocious

2. Bert Corten's rating of the film Atrocious

solid effort in the found footage genre. didn't scare me as much as blair witch or paranormal activity though. honestly more impressed by the spanish rec. begs for an explanatory sequal.

3. Hunter Duesing's rating of the film Atrocious

A movie with a title that just begs for snark. All respectable critics who don't like this movie would just shake their head and say "too easy."

4. Roobarb's rating of the film Atrocious

This could have been very good. I have a soft-spot for "cam" cinematography of horror, but this... just missed the mark. At the end of the film I could say nothing else but "... okay." Only slightly better than 'Blair Witch'. What a let down, and a missed opportunity.

5. hastapura's rating of the film Atrocious

So terrible! The big twist is marginally interesting, but the reveal is just so offhand and incompetent that there is zero point bothering with this one. Truth in advertising, at least.

6. HKFanatic's rating of the film Atrocious

I generally dig the whole "found footage" subgenre of horror films, whether it's Blair Witch Project or [REC], but this was just mind-numbingly dull. Nothing happens except for some Spanish teens running through a hedge maze. You get to the twist ending, the audience goes "What? That was it?" and then it's over. Not recommended.