1. NO LONGER HUMAN's rating of the film Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!

2. Log Lady's rating of the film Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!

Ok, so I had a little project during Christmas break. I wanted to revisit all my childhood favorites, and this was a major disappointment. I realized I had actually seen the sequel, and this first installment was just plain boring. I like B movies, but I didn't get into this at all. Tries too hard to be funny and subversive, and I contemplated shutting the TV off. I didn't, and it was a mistake.

3. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!

Unbearable and totally dated.

4. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!

5. pericodelospa's rating of the film Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!

En serio, dos estrelas de media? que se pare el mundo que yo me bajo...

6. mpho3's rating of the film Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!

I once had a t shirt that had the image of a splattered tomato on it. I was in the 6th grade, and it was my favorite shirt. Even now, I find that shirt funner than this movie.

7. msmichel's rating of the film Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!

Memory is a funny thing. I first saw this in the early days of rental VHS with a bunch of friends and remember it being hilarious (alcohol may have been a factor). Watching it now with my own child realize its pretty much a one joke flick that time has been very unkind to. It still has a few laughs but they are few and far between.

8. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!

I love this movie - for its reference to horror or monster movies (like „Jaws“) and for other funny things like the music (listen to the main title, look at the singing and dancing scenes) and the gurgling, smacking sounds of the attacking tomatoes. I wonder who has done the brillant script with stupid dialogues like: „You have no time, you have to go now!“ - „Why?“ - „There is tomatoe activity in sector 2!“.

9. maltzsama's rating of the film Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!

Ainda to rindo da idiotice ate agora.

10. chicajomles's rating of the film Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!

the disguise expert....and that final scene. Two reasons because this movie is worth watching.

11. lizle's rating of the film Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!

What you never watched "the Killer Tomatoes Attack Paris"? What a classic...and starring John Astin no less

12. Max the Movie Guy's rating of the film Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!

The corniness of the humour in these movies is just what makes most of them so much fun. Now, where can I get an MP3 of Puberty Love?

13. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!

Eight fans? Two stars?! You people are insane!