1. nadnab's rating of the film Attack on Titan

2. HKFanatic's rating of the film Attack on Titan

I'm still not entirely sure if "Attack on Titan" is a successful anime, but its blend of delirious action and cryptic plot teases left my former roommate and me glued to the couch when it debuted on Netflix two years ago. This live-action adaptation has been raked over the coals for being too broad and one-dimensional, but it delivered exactly what I wanted to see: outrageous anime visuals brought to life.

3. Dries's rating of the film Attack on Titan

4. Ostermyers's rating of the film Attack on Titan

Not a bad Kaiju Eiga...since I don't give a shit about the anime or the manga.

5. marina's rating of the film Attack on Titan

6. LUCKYINTAN's rating of the film Attack on Titan

7. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film Attack on Titan

huhuhu suka. huhuhu mba kiko sayang jangan main kotor kotoran dong mba:(

8. Joyce's rating of the film Attack on Titan

Kudos! ... to me for even finishing this movie.

9. Martin's rating of the film Attack on Titan

10. Howard Orr's rating of the film Attack on Titan

Positive first impressions: A pragmatic decision to switch the setting from anime's much-beloved quasi-late Austro-Hungarian Empire setting to a far grimier and impoverished environment...but it's soon undermined by poor acting, slipshod mise en scene and characterisation, so-so CGI, and, perhaps most damaging, a breakneck rush through the story. No amount of cute Japanese girls can compensate, alas ...

11. Catarina Silva's rating of the film Attack on Titan

I like big titans and I can not lie

12. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Attack on Titan

Better than Godzila. Kiko Mizuhara is so fucking cute!

13. Garina Shareen's rating of the film Attack on Titan

well, the titans are laughing.

14. Luis Pires's rating of the film Attack on Titan

15. FranciscoC's rating of the film Attack on Titan

16. Ogtoma's rating of the film Attack on Titan

I write because I know it would suck. It will be suck. Why? Cause I just read Kotaku review and know it's just a crappy movie bullshit. They were rushing making this piece of crap to make out of money without knowing how to do it. Even Kiko Mizuhara can't save it.