1. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Attack the Block

Cool concept that never becomes as compelling as it aims to be. But props to Joe Cornish for pulling this off.

2. Log Lady's rating of the film Attack the Block

2.5 stars. Overall, a solid piece from a group of people who are new to film, good performances, and the aliens were cool. But. It's ridiculous to paint the thugs in a sympathetic light by showing one childhood picture and by putting them fight against aliens when the characters are caricatures at best. Decent as a simple action romp, but not much else.

3. Kreg's rating of the film Attack the Block

I was kind of blown away, not knowing what to expect .

4. rksw's rating of the film Attack the Block

the little white boy in the gang saved entire movie

5. ionosonde's rating of the film Attack the Block

can't believe how much fun i had watching this movie. it's a great one. alien design is really cool.

6. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Attack the Block

2-3. Funny, lightly humanistic, and political (if you're into that sort of thing). I dug it okay; it knows how to land some scares, and some nice action scenes. I question its pukey yellow/turquoise green color palette, but I don't think it detracts from an otherwise fun action romp that elapses in one night.

7. Xose Manoel Ramos's rating of the film Attack the Block

Amusing and a good way to practice british slang. But... excessive BROtitude.

8. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Attack the Block

Inventive, dynamic low budget invasion film with some strong characters and an unknown John Boys a.

9. au's rating of the film Attack the Block

10. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Attack the Block

We knew John Boyega was a star coming out of this one. The world just had to catch up.

11. Star Lord's rating of the film Attack the Block

3,5. Non mi è dispiaciuto per niente ed anzi i mostri alieni sono davvero ben fatti.

12. James Mackin's rating of the film Attack the Block

Still the best thing John Boyega has done.

13. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Attack the Block

Extremely well drawn characters multitask the various disasters going on around them with humor and lots of action.

14. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Attack the Block

15. julia.s's rating of the film Attack the Block

god i didn't expect to enjoy this movie this much but it's so fun and i like how it represents a larger social issue

16. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film Attack the Block

Es otra película de "invasiones extraterrestres", pero con todo y su reducido presupuesto, sorprende por su original y audaz premisa, con una trama que pone a una pandilla de asaltantes negros teniendo que combatir un ataque extraterrestre, y unir fuerzas con una enfermera blanca que intentaron asaltar. Divertida, con sus dosis de horror, y diversión.

17. Bertha's rating of the film Attack the Block

18. djdj's rating of the film Attack the Block

almost ends on a cadence of social responsibility ("should have just played fifa...") only to show that doctrine's error: no matter how selfless you act as a black boy, the gentle protest of a white woman will always hold more weight in the world. potent shit. i'm still unpacking this one.

19. Jo's rating of the film Attack the Block

Big gorilla wolf motha fuckas

20. Bastian Faldano's rating of the film Attack the Block

O my God, this is more black than my cousin... me: Hahahahaha

21. Mic-kosh-ka's rating of the film Attack the Block

22. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Attack the Block

23. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Attack the Block

So good, i want to see a sequel, the story, the actors the new style of uk movies.

24. Francisco Mouraz's rating of the film Attack the Block