1. Ash's rating of the film August: Osage County

2. chi.claud's rating of the film August: Osage County

3. smndvdcl's rating of the film August: Osage County

Grandstanding: The Movie.

4. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film August: Osage County

Family gathering topics & issues are: alcohol & drug addiction, incurable disease, suicide, incest. Did I miss something? Oh, I did: homosexuality; but this is no issue here. Neither the story or storytelling nor the characters inspire any sympathy. The only person who shines out is Julia Roberts. It's her, who carries this poor production. Otherwise 1 star only.

5. kopfkompass's rating of the film August: Osage County

The cast is amazing and the acting very crisp. Some of the plot twists have been overtold in countless soap operas, though, and that's a pity.

6. hubertguillaud's rating of the film August: Osage County

Un été à Osage County est une formidable dissection de la cruauté familiale dans ce qu'elle peut révéler de pire. Comme Festen, le scénario en fait parfois un peu trop, mais c'est pour mieux précipiter les catharsis et les renoncements des personnages. Souvent hystérique, jamais tendre ou empathique, la galerie des personnage demeure plutôt réussie.

7. kailanthropy's rating of the film August: Osage County

It's not that good. I know it's not that good. I just live for the drama.

8. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film August: Osage County

9. wiwitaek's rating of the film August: Osage County

oh Gosh, I've got sudden crush over Meryl Streep in this one. She does amazing performance!

10. Chris's rating of the film August: Osage County

I feel so bad for Johnna for having to put up with this MESS of a family

11. Kevin Costner's rating of the film August: Osage County

Scene makan malam paling gokil...

12. auloel's rating of the film August: Osage County

13. Steve G.'s rating of the film August: Osage County

14. Nicole Cahali's rating of the film August: Osage County

atuação incrível da Maryl

15. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film August: Osage County

a festivus for the rest of us

16. Ethan's rating of the film August: Osage County

The best thing about this film is it's cast. These are some of the best actors going today and the craziness is equally distributed but this is a film that is easily forgotten.

17. Andrew Miller's rating of the film August: Osage County

Terrible, but not nearly terrible enough.

18. henr.que's rating of the film August: Osage County

another one of meryl's incredible performances..and that's it

19. samuele90's rating of the film August: Osage County

A fine film mi sono venute le mestruazioni.

20. Linda's rating of the film August: Osage County

3.5 stars. Amazing performance by Streep and Roberts. Overall a good movie, but I have the feeling, one I'll forget soon.

21. Thomas's rating of the film August: Osage County

All the ingredients are here; impeccable cast, evocative locations and classical script. Enjoy it while it lasts though as this somehow fails to be memorable.

22. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film August: Osage County

Un reparto de lujo, encabezado por una fenomenal Meryl Streep, como una terrible madre de familia, racista, adicta a las drogas, y enferma de cáncer, y Julia Roberts, como su primogénita, con una excelente actuación, en una historia (basada en una obra teatral escrita por Tracy Letts, quien también escribe el guión) que, desafortunadamente, deambula sin un rumbo fijo entre los numerosos personajes.

23. MARA SSB's rating of the film August: Osage County

'You try to get them away from me I'll eat you alive.'

24. Cátia Pereira's rating of the film August: Osage County

Interesting story about family dynamics. Poor storytelling though. It gets boring after a while. An extra star just for Meryl Streep's performance that never fails to amaze me.

← Previous 1 3 4 5