1. Aardsy's rating of the film Auntie Mame

2. lessthanzero's rating of the film Auntie Mame

2 stars for Rosalind Russell.

3. SpacePirate's rating of the film Auntie Mame

A very long film, but one of the better comedies from its era. Russell is her usual hilarious self. Check out The Women and His Girl Friday for more.

4. Samuel Donath's rating of the film Auntie Mame

One of my all time favorites. It is the one film I can watch to cheer me up when I have a horrible day. The scene at Christmas with the servants always makes me cry. So much friendship.

5. Wariaz's rating of the film Auntie Mame

I wish that I had an Auntie Mame. Wot a dame! And a Vera. These two are hilarious together!!

6. CCLZA's rating of the film Auntie Mame

This is marvelous. The sets and costumes are absolutely lush and inventive, a beauty to behold and work beautifully with the great cinematography. It might be a little too stagey, but the graceful coreography of the acting along with the rest of technical and creative efforts pay off in a big, enjoyable way. And then there's Rossalind Russell, such a joyful, warm presence to behold. Masterful performance.

7. P.P.'s rating of the film Auntie Mame

Fish Berry Jam served in a crystal Buddha. The oriental sandman puts Vera to bed in her best Chanel. Damn Stinkin’ Halo. Fish Family after Yogurt Time. Beauregard Jackson Pickett Burnside. Peckerwood Plantation. Side Saddle. Bronze deities from Siam. Top Drawer. Designs by Yul Ullu. Pickled Rattlesnake. A smorgasbord of humor and heart. Rosalind Russell’s performance is sheer perfection.

8. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film Auntie Mame

9. Anderson De Gazon's rating of the film Auntie Mame

Brilliant, brash, bold and hilarious.