1. Star Lord's rating of the film Australia

2. Isa Reis's rating of the film Australia

3. Ahmed Hasan's rating of the film Australia

4. Ieva Šukytė's rating of the film Australia

Too long and boring. Only good thing about this is Hugh Jackman.

5. e.berre gümüş's rating of the film Australia

6. Lali's rating of the film Australia

I know this had rubbish reviews, but I don't care, I was immersed in the story and I was astounded by the cinematography. However, I did find the little boy irritating.

7. Rossco's rating of the film Australia

My only problem with this movie is the two endings. They could have been woven together better considering the skills of the screenwriters and Director. Otherwise it's a rollicking good yarn.

8. astygianelysium's rating of the film Australia

touch your body for three hours instead. you'll prefer it to this movie

9. Bibi Lamy's rating of the film Australia

C'est un très beau film. plain de beauté. les acteurs sont super et le coté visuel est au top. mais le meilleur du film c'est le sentiment d'une femme qui apprend à être mère. la beauté de cet immense amour maternel, qui aime jusqu'à laisser libre....

10. salemsharp's rating of the film Australia

The more I ponder Nicole Kidman's role in this the more I realize her sense of humor goes WAY over people's heads.

11. Algitya's rating of the film Australia

Too bad it's over-polished. .:’(

12. ramosbarajas's rating of the film Australia

I seriously spent hours wondering why it doesn't work: Baz' overreaching vision. He wants to achieve a lot, as seen by the many moments that recall those big sprawling epics he set out to make. The story is the weakest part, an egregious mix of genres that does not work. The cinematography was bad. There were a lot pf composed shots. If you can't shoot it, then having to do it with CGI feels like a cop out.

13. Matt Burgess's rating of the film Australia

A bloated and overblown yet watchable tribute/parody of Australian tourist kitsch with a charmingly silly, bizarre sense of humour about itself and its cartoonish, almost vulgar melodrama. How anyone could take this seriously is beyond me (hell even Nicole Kidman knowingly takes the piss out of herself and her frigid public image).

14. Lucas Silva's rating of the film Australia

15. MegaMeg's rating of the film Australia

This was really really good. Go watch it. Plus Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman.

16. PolarisDiB's rating of the film Australia

Translates many classic Hollywood tropes to Australian settings deftly; basically, this movie is shot to stand beside such things as Giant, North to Alaska, and From Here to Eternity, which is unfortunately a dramatic style we've grown out of. Possibly not intended, but points out that Hollywood could have easily had its geographic incentives in that continent as well as the North American. --PolarisDiB

17. kacey's rating of the film Australia

There is a good movie in here somewhere. But Baz failed to find it, instead drowning us in boring subplots.

18. S. Singh's rating of the film Australia

I can't stand either Kidman or Jacko, but I did somewhat enjoy this Bazfest. Give me Romeo + Juliet anyday though. Also, big ups for my boy, Bryan Brown.

19. Xazuru's rating of the film Australia

The story is very engaging.

20. spinninglovestory's rating of the film Australia

An okay film but for one of this length I expected quite a bit more. They could have cut out so much, the whole first half of the film to be exact, and it would have been more enjoyable.

21. dex's rating of the film Australia

Simply ridicolous. With all money and fama gained with Mouoline Rouge, they could do something better.

22. Nikola's rating of the film Australia

Way too long and way too banal, but some BEAUTIFUL cinematography!

23. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film Australia

Loooong... Sleeeepppy... Yaaaawn...

24. Rafael Paz's rating of the film Australia

Fue una suerte que al ver esto no me diera una embolia