1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Avatar

Forever famous for giving us James Cameron's CGI version of "Pocahontas". There are few directors that manage to combine action, technology and gorgeous cinematography better than James Cameron, but the old story about the clash between the new and old don't have much more original to it, but we did get to see interracial alien sex for once and some unique alien designs.

2. Karl Marx's rating of the film Avatar

3. AwkwardZoneDefeated's rating of the film Avatar

4. papasnickers's rating of the film Avatar

5. F/K's rating of the film Avatar

The outstanding visual effects and imagery in this film deserved a better, far more original story

6. forever 219 por vida's rating of the film Avatar

peerless in terms of creating an accurate and (literally) breathtakingly pure utopia that, before seeing it, lived in the subconscious of the people who are down for this movie (thats why we are).i fast forward through all parts with humans.would sell my RangeRovr for avatar 2 to be ∞ hours of just Navi kicking it.they should do study on avatar fans in relation to people with NativeAmerican plight research tendencies

7. Walker's rating of the film Avatar

It's pretty retarded, dude.

8. lIZUKA's rating of the film Avatar

I wish I could press flowers from this movie.

9. kartina obskura's rating of the film Avatar

10. That Geek With The Clip-Ons's rating of the film Avatar

Easily the most overrated movie of all time. Visually stunning, no doubt, but the plot is predictable to the point of insulting, the characters are bland, and the overall message is as subtle as a brick to the face.

11. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film Avatar

12. zotibaws's rating of the film Avatar

The visuals are great. That's it.

13. vizija's rating of the film Avatar

Spectacular scenes, but the plot is an absolute cliche.

14. Ulisse Salazar's rating of the film Avatar

15. cihangir21's rating of the film Avatar

16. TimotStillHere's rating of the film Avatar

Watch the extended version. It doesn't get justified by the theatrical version at all. It shapes the characters more, and we get to see how earth really is in the future. Had the extended version actually be the theatrical version, this movie maybe could've swept those Oscars.

17. Kreg's rating of the film Avatar

I didn't even like this movie visually, and I nearly fell asleep in the 3D IMAX showing.

18. FISCHER's rating of the film Avatar

Entièrement tournée en relief, avec un nouveau procédé bien plus performant que les expérimentations précédentes, cette oeuvre classique dans son contenu scénaristique, véhiculant une histoire fort plaisante à l'explicite message écolo-pacifique, se pose comme un vrai ravissement visuel, entraînant de par l'universalité de son propos harmonieux, une franche et massive adéquation. www.cinefiches.com

19. João Goulão's rating of the film Avatar

20. João Abreu's rating of the film Avatar

21. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Avatar

Terrible art design and a childish script which drags way too long. Same Worthington is beyond dull - No wonder his career has tanked since. The impressive visual effects only get you so far.....

22. CinemaDead's rating of the film Avatar

Just watch Dance with Wolves and Pocahontas, at least on the story front, the visual effects are pretty good.

23. brinms's rating of the film Avatar

24. Graham Ball's rating of the film Avatar

Too long! Isn't this film just basically a computer game masquerading as a live action movie and how many times is Cameron going to make 'Aliens' over again? It's just boring. Fair enough, I did watch this year's ago but I have no desire to revisit it. The visual equivalent of a 'Super-sized' McDonald's.