1. Cojocariu Claudia's rating of the film Away We Go

2. alfredodimalo's rating of the film Away We Go

3. maria's rating of the film Away We Go

Surprisingly delightful. Although the film encompasses stereotypes and a few predictable twists, the characters have some great moments of realisation and the end delivers it well.

4. tealeaves's rating of the film Away We Go

I was trying not to be cynical but...I think the syrup analogy says it all.

5. Holly McGratten's rating of the film Away We Go

First act takes a while to get going but Krasinski's dorky humour reveals an encouraging and warmly sensitive journey supported by the rock of Rudolph. Very funny and a great selection of what not to be?

6. Dean Simons's rating of the film Away We Go

This film is a bit of a mess, like its characters. It has its moments of hilarious genuine absurdity but it didn’t feel remotely grounded enough to really come home.

7. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Away We Go

Although Away We Go is, in many ways, very similar to 101 other movies exploring adults still finding their best place in life, it stays ahead of the pack thanks to the cast and the fun script (by Dave Eggers and Vendela Vida). Krasinski and Rudolph give very strong lead performances, argubaly among their very best, and the comedy and drama is very well balanced throughout.

8. Dan and Val Freeman's rating of the film Away We Go

Nothing earth shattering but a very pleasant way to pass 90 minutes with two very endearing main characters - and some excellent cameos from Allison Janney and Maggie Gyllenhaal who are clearly having a ball.

9. keithinhull's rating of the film Away We Go

I liked this film a lot Nicely acted

10. Leila Morris's rating of the film Away We Go

It's nice to watch a story about a couple who are so consistently kind to each other. I'd have liked for the parenting themes to have been explored in more depth.

11. Jeremy's rating of the film Away We Go

Based on the reviews, I was expecting more than I got. Quirky with heart and ultimately hope, but really fairly forgettable. Didn't pass the "I can't wait to see this again!" test, sadly.

12. Noëlle's rating of the film Away We Go

I absolutely loved this film. Gentle, funny, poignant; I connected with the main characters’ outlook on life and their adventurous drive to find their place. A lovely film

13. Tja's rating of the film Away We Go

"Are we a fuck-up?" Anxious 30 somethings expecting their first child in their rural home travel to various contemporary friends and relations to get a sense of themselves and what they want in the absence of their parents; hers are dead and his just decided to move to Antwerp, saying its only "3,000 miles away." Touching and witty by turns, a strong script and players under Mendes assured, unsentimental direction.

14. David Will's rating of the film Away We Go

Garbage. Why was this on Mubi?

15. Laura Suffield's rating of the film Away We Go

It's nicely acted but the tone is a bit awkward and overall I found it all quite weedy and pointless.

16. Patch's rating of the film Away We Go

Think Garden State, the music in this film by Alexi Murdoch made it for me. Beautiful shots of Northern America, with fitting and well-planned performances from John and Maya. It's an enjoyable journey that makes the viewer think, question and learn.

17. AALC's rating of the film Away We Go

2 and its only for that scene with airplane on the window/mirror.

18. CJG's rating of the film Away We Go

Some good performances but...meh.

19. manu's rating of the film Away We Go

20. conny's rating of the film Away We Go

the dreary soundtrack slows the narrative pace down in the wrong way - holds it back, really: somewhere between the couple and the soundtrack there is a bland hole. the characters around the central couple have more vigour and life than they themselves: they're a bit flat, wan. I don't think it'll be a film i'll remember too readily.

21. RumbleFish's rating of the film Away We Go

Il romanticismo non sdolcinato <3

22. Ethan's rating of the film Away We Go

This is a beautiful, funny, and heartwarming film. Maya Rudolph and John Krasinski are an absolute delight here.

23. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film Away We Go

Sam Mendes best film to date. Rudolph gives one of its best, most beautiful performances in it.

24. Johnny Seeker's rating of the film Away We Go

I'm sure everything will work out in the end!

← Previous 1 3 4 5