1. Ethan's rating of the film Away We Go

This is a beautiful, funny, and heartwarming film. Maya Rudolph and John Krasinski are an absolute delight here.

2. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film Away We Go

Sam Mendes best film to date. Rudolph gives one of its best, most beautiful performances in it.

3. Johnny Seeker's rating of the film Away We Go

I'm sure everything will work out in the end!

4. Marta Se's rating of the film Away We Go

n'dura, chista l'è n'cinta i l'è negar e l'autar l'smea n'pena rimbambì. i van in gir par lamerica a truvà n'post n'duva fa fa fo la bofia ma si truvan lui e lei a capirs che tant, i saran duma lor dui a fa fo i rabelott d'ogni dì. palus, pecola, doi bal.

5. Marina C.'s rating of the film Away We Go

This warms me up to the bones - seen several times times in delightful company. It's not one to be analysed thoroughly but enjoyed in its charming hopefulness and off-beat humor. The songs, however darling, had me almost conviced at times I was listening to Nick Drake....

6. smndvdcl's rating of the film Away We Go

Quite a rote but amiable comedy drama. A couple in limbo catch up with a variety of eccentric friends and acquaintances. The idiocy of other characters paradoxically brings them closer together.

7. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Away We Go

8. Thomas's rating of the film Away We Go

A rather labored, self absorbed effort. Unfortunately the central characters' stilted earnestness also bring to attention the conventional and uninteresting narrative.

9. camille's rating of the film Away We Go

10. Daniela Saucedo Garza's rating of the film Away We Go

Lovely story with very strong perfomances by both John Krasinski and Maya Rudolph. If I'm ever pregnant, this is the kind of movie I'll be watching non stop.

11. May's rating of the film Away We Go

Although sometimes understated in a boring or non-effective way the film remains sweet and quite touching. All the actors were great.

12. chanandre's rating of the film Away We Go

Had a tiring Baumbach feel.(Alexi Murdoch oughta pay royalties to Nick Drake: his songs are literally like Nick's)THE saddest pole dance ever + makes me think twice about ever wanting to have kids. A few things I did love: Maya Rudolph's gorgeous hair; her moving story about her dad and the duct taped-fruit on a fruitless orange tree (tsunami of childhood memories right there) and the way he's always there for her.

13. raggiodisole's rating of the film Away We Go

one of those rare films I can enjoy with my wife. sweet, funny, quirky, warm

14. Minna's rating of the film Away We Go

warm and lovely and aaah!

15. katiejayne83@gmail.com's rating of the film Away We Go

A nice little film with natural acting that makes the main characters very likeable.

16. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Away We Go

Knew I'd hate it and I did, couldn't stand any more after 11 mins.

17. RhysB's rating of the film Away We Go

The thing that irritated me most about this film was the music, which is a shameless rip off of Nick Drake. I was furious by the end. Having said that, I quite enjoyed the first 45minutes. I was considering recommending it to my sister in law who loves films about pregnancy and relationships. Unfortunately, it went steeply downhill in the second half. This is, in the end, in my opinion, a terrible film.

18. Superfrog's rating of the film Away We Go

Might be a comedy if you are a repressed stereotyping middle class US borne person with a desire to stay well inside your comfort zone. For everyone else, pass your way. (disclaimer: Managed to hold for 40 minutes and gave up, maybe the second half is a script by Godard directed in collaboration with Ozu, I'll never know)

19. Paul Relf's rating of the film Away We Go

20. Squashua's rating of the film Away We Go

Aww that was very sweet, despite being a strange beast of a 00's indie comedy. A road movie with no roads, domestic drama without a stable home and a quirky relationship comedy with a couple who are distinctly down-to-earth and refuse to have the typical narrative bust-up 3/4s of the way through. The sketch-like nature of each family visited are less about realism & more a meditative kaleidoscope of new parent fears.

21. Yannis's rating of the film Away We Go

Family is Sam Mendes favorite subject.Thus after the excellent Revolutionary Road and American Beauty, he presents a family to be.This family is unique and so in love without trying to fit in any standards & creating their owns. Rudolf & Krasinski looks amazing together & they are a couple with no fear or hesitation, a couple that we would all wanted to be.Few might find the finale tacky,however is honest & beautiful

22. sebastianbarronmubi's rating of the film Away We Go

23. nickolia's rating of the film Away We Go

nice but missing that bit of reality relating to whether their new location will offer jobs, schooling and of course broadband. (or maybe i need to move to America). PS is it possible for a film to have too much music that sounds like Nick Drake? i'll leave that with you.

24. Waffle Burger's rating of the film Away We Go

The one star is for Maggie Gyllenhaal. The rest of it is about uptight boring idiots.

← Previous 1 3 4