1. Samuel T.'s rating of the film Kiss Me Kill Me

I love filmmaking/ photography within film, in abundance, and especially when it involves murder, possession, and sorcery.

2. film_lies101's rating of the film Kiss Me Kill Me

This film has style to burn

3. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film Kiss Me Kill Me

Except in the soviet films for childood by A. Rou it is the first film I see which is inspired by the legendary Baba yaga . Quite original to find this theme in a typical 70s Italian atmospheric thriller film. The leading character has too little in common with baba yaga, reminds more the devil-ish, vampyric and seducing Seyring in daugthers of darkness. Not as convincing but a pretty good one.

4. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Kiss Me Kill Me

Surprise, surprise! Based on a comic strip, 'Baba Yaga' will certainly not please the average amateur of European Gothic thrillers of the 1965-1975 period. Firstly, Carroll - Baba Yaga - Baker does not do bloody tricks, she prefers the mental trick. She's the Yoga Baba Yaga (I hope that you're still following me because I'm feeling kind of lonely all of a sudden). Anyway, in my opinion, 'Baba Yaga' is a little jewel.

5. Desjarlais's rating of the film Kiss Me Kill Me

Good cinematography. Terrible otherwise. The racism was sickening.

6. snowjade's rating of the film Kiss Me Kill Me

lost a star due to the bizarre racism...

7. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film Kiss Me Kill Me

1,5 The ad inside this film must be the most racist I've seen. Wonder how it stayed uncensored.

8. Pymo's rating of the film Kiss Me Kill Me

9. Charlatan! Mazemaker!'s rating of the film Kiss Me Kill Me

Ah yes, the Guido Crepax film. So sexy.

10. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film Kiss Me Kill Me

Fantastic sexy giallo movie with breathtaking cinematography and delightful supsense. One of these rarities, which are worth watching!

11. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Kiss Me Kill Me

Fascinating Euro cult film is a sexy, surreal whirl of jet-set fashion, mind-bending madness, sadomasochistic sex, political satire, and gothic horror. Some sharp New Wave film techniques and a spirited performance by Carroll Baker make this a tremendously entertaining cult classic. Far superior to the so many other European exploitation films that try for the same offbeat style and fail.

12. Matt Burgess's rating of the film Kiss Me Kill Me

Disjointed, odd and miscast yet effective, haunting and enjoyable Eurocult film. I just love the 60s pop art aesthetics infused with gothic horror, so fascinating.