1. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Babe

2. Renton47's rating of the film Babe

Hmm. Being no longer of the intended audience I concede that Babe certainly has its charms, and I only dutifully caught it for a podcast. But in its own weird, committed way, I can see the vision that connects this to Fury Road in its singular-minded grotesqueness. Its largely the introduction of plot and message that put me off, more sequences like the clock heist would have sufficed. 2.5

3. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film Babe

This movie caused so much drama in my childhood

4. hexhunk's rating of the film Babe

5. Marina C.'s rating of the film Babe

The ultimate childhood movie

6. Kk Soft Boss's rating of the film Babe

7. PULHA's rating of the film Babe

8. ikkini's rating of the film Babe

C'est bon ? Vous arrĂȘtez de manger du jambon ?

9. Elephants_Gerald's rating of the film Babe

In a Kafkaesque turn of events, the entire world thought BABE was a lighthearted romp, while I was left weeping from what was the most morbid existential allegory I've ever seen. Because this is BABE, it sounds like I'm joking. I'm not. This movie is about a holy fool slowly learning that the forces of the universe have brought him, and his species, into being for the express purpose of being murdered. Devastating.

10. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Babe

11. Chichago_'s rating of the film Babe

12. like2sleep's rating of the film Babe

apparently pigs really are more intelligent than dogs :O)

13. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Babe

I wish I had a pet sheep. I think I could get away with it.

14. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Babe

Since the 1990s I remembered 'Babe' as a nice family movie, until I rewatch it again as realised how creepy this is. Number one movie in a list to anyone who wants to become vegetarian.

15. MGeo's rating of the film Babe

This is the epitome of family films and is the one family film all must answer to. To actually make a talking pig amongst others truly believable characters is not an easy feat at all. However, Chris Noonan excels completely. This is one of the great films because it has both unforgettable and astonishing moments you just don't see very often in family films. I loved it as a kid, and I love it even more now.

16. yulsi's rating of the film Babe

Enchanting farm. Cukup susah untuk menebak apa yang sebenarnya ada di kepala Arthur Hoggett.

17. Sha Sha's rating of the film Babe

18. fleur de chair's rating of the film Babe

To this day, my mother honestly believes that a duck that thinks it's a rooster is the funniest thing ever. She's a special sort of woman.

19. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Babe

An unexpected gem with a wonderful performance by Cromwell. This family film has a wonderful message and respects its audience in its lack of cynicism, pandering, and irony that's prevalent in many of today's family films.

20. Felix Millan's rating of the film Babe

Wow, good ol' Babe. What a gem of a film.

21. Zach Franks's rating of the film Babe

Good God! This movie holds up in a big bad way. There is something wrong with you if your heart does not burst at how sweet and delightful this damn movie is.

22. Matt Burgess's rating of the film Babe

Harmless children's fairy tale that is generally of much better quality then most family films (and more adult with its darker themes of lost innocence than you'd expect) but its aggressively feel good gloss at times made my teeth hurt. The slightly bizarre sequel is more interesting.