1. James Mackin's rating of the film Baby Mama

I like Tina and Amy, but I also feel like their movies together always miscast whoever is supposed to be the bad one. Neither are phenomenal at playing the bad one, they should both be playing the good one, and Maya Rudolph play the bad one.

2. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Baby Mama

What's the opposite of a bromance? Galmance? This is what Baby Mama is. It doesn't shatter the world, but it certainly delivers.

3. Ylly's rating of the film Baby Mama

Ok, it was funny...somehow.

4. Kyle Knapp's rating of the film Baby Mama

Clichéd, tired, terribly paced. The characters are one-note and faceless. Nobody knows how to write for Fey or Poehler better than Fey herself; they should have let her. Both have their moments, but I can count the number of times I laughed on one hand, and I was drunk. The writing is a sad imitation of the self-deprecating brand of humor Fey has made her own, and Sigourney and Steve Martin's cameos are throw-aways.

5. spiderliliez's rating of the film Baby Mama

It wasn't as funny as I thought it would be, but it's pretty entertaining to say the least. There is something about women doing comedy together that's always fun to watch when you're a woman yourself. Some fair acting and an 'okay' story line. Though my major complaint is as always, the funniest bits were already on the trailer. I just hate that.

6. Polyglot's rating of the film Baby Mama

♫ I come home, in the morning light. My mother says when you gonna live your life right-ight-ight ♫

7. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Baby Mama

8. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Baby Mama

9. Sefer Taslı Sapık's rating of the film Baby Mama

10. Algitya's rating of the film Baby Mama

Clash of The Queen of Hysterical -Laugh. XD

11. Emma Joye's rating of the film Baby Mama

Yes, another rather predictable movie with two lives clash-fun part-sad part-happy ending! but it's with Tina Fey and Amy Poehler so it's a fun time.

12. Maddie Irene's rating of the film Baby Mama

It was amusing at points, and I love Tina Fey. Worth watching if only for the "It feels like I'm shitting a knife!" line.

13. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Baby Mama

What a piece of crap. Sorry Tina. But why in the fuck should I believe that a very talented and intelligent character such as the one you play here EVER EVER EVER think it was a good idea to have Poehler's character carry your child after such a disastrous interview?

14. Rafael Paz's rating of the film Baby Mama

Aquí el verdadero problema, es que no está escrito ni dirigido por Tina Fey. Por lo demás, si ven 30 Rock podemos decir que Lemon se casa y tiene hijos. Ja

15. Steve's rating of the film Baby Mama

Tiny and Amy are always a treat. I love Amy Poehler on Parks and Recreation!

16. Eriatarka's rating of the film Baby Mama

One star, only because of Fey

17. traag-1's rating of the film Baby Mama

18. MostlyDead's rating of the film Baby Mama

Baby Mama is the opposite of Juno. There's more adults, the lead character wants to have a baby, and it's not somewhat depressing. However, it's still good and shows a funny side on pregnancy and surrogates.