1. pluviosity's rating of the film Baby's Day Out

Ah, heck, who cares, I loved it back then, watched it thousand times, still love it now, still would watched it again (although probably not thousand more times). The main reason is the jokes and the actors, although in a screwball slapstick comedy, still much better than the cartoonish, overdone, over-the-top, over-puked Home Alone's. Also, that veteran song still stuck in my head.

2. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Baby's Day Out

While there is definitely merit behind the fact that Hughes penned the screenplay, sadly the idea here is so far-fetched and unrealistic that it made me laugh simply because of how these elements resulted in a picture released by Fox. It's hardly surprising that the film was a box office failure (but won over the Asian markets...?), so really watch this only if you know that it's like the baby version of Home Alone.

3. Cybunny's rating of the film Baby's Day Out

I remember watching this as a child and loving it! I should revisit this though. My opinion of this film might change but I will forever treasure the memories (i.e. happy childhood) I associate it with.

4. ceknklsn's rating of the film Baby's Day Out

5. Polyglot's rating of the film Baby's Day Out

You can actually tell between the robot baby and the real baby. O_o

6. Charles Coleman's rating of the film Baby's Day Out

1 1/2. Ludicrous story, that's saved by the commitment by the three bad guys in the movie. Also, there's a gag where a baby sets Joe Mantegna's groin on fire and that's worth a star in its own right.

7. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Baby's Day Out

This baby is superman lost son, omg, this was made.

8. André Pereira's rating of the film Baby's Day Out

9. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film Baby's Day Out

this film have a special place in my heart, in everyone hearts.

10. Joks's rating of the film Baby's Day Out

11. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film Baby's Day Out

I thought this was hilarious when I was a kid.

12. Robim's rating of the film Baby's Day Out

I remember seeing this as a child - adored it.