1. Michael Peer's rating of the film Bachelor Party

A movie with zero vision and zero ambition. Adolescent humor that can only appeal to a 12 year old, this remarkably unfunny movie just sorta exists. Everyone is a caricature, the staging is two dimensional, and the script is garbage. Tom Hanks does what he can but can't save the ship from sinking. I actually never finished this but won't ever be bothering to do so again. If I missed anything substantial, let me know.

2. Joyion's rating of the film Bachelor Party

I wish tom hanks did more comedies lol

3. Genre films > French New Wave's rating of the film Bachelor Party

Tom Hanks and his goofy charisma are the only things keeping this movie alive. There are a couple funny things, but there are too many possibly good jokes ruined by a wrong cut, an unneeded shot, or just the wrong reaction. Also, that's gotta be one of the most boring parties ever put on film.

4. Log Lady's rating of the film Bachelor Party

I don't believe in guilty pleasures, so I have no problem admitting that this is probably one of my favorite cheesy 80s flicks (if not THE favorite). Hilarious and has the best party ever. Sure, it has a bunch of idiots getting out of control, but that's kind of the point. Otherwise the film wouldn't be as wacky and ridiculous.

5. souljacker's rating of the film Bachelor Party

6. Ari's rating of the film Bachelor Party

The VHS copy that I taped off of HBO eventually wore down from repeated viewings from the ages of 11 to 14 and in the process permanently damaged my understanding of human relationships, sexuality, and the world at large. Still my favourite Tom Hanks film. By far.