1. nico's rating of the film Bachelorette

I put my love for cinema on hold just so I can laugh as hard as I do whenever I rewatch this.

2. Madeleine Davis's rating of the film Bachelorette

NOT a comedy do not be fooled

3. MistaRichard's rating of the film Bachelorette

Sometimes you just need to watch a film to remind you of how shitty films can be.

4. Ligia Prodan's rating of the film Bachelorette

5. lessthanzero's rating of the film Bachelorette

More mature, more enjoyable version of Bridesmaids.

6. Velvet Kitsune's rating of the film Bachelorette

7. smndvdcl's rating of the film Bachelorette

8. João R's rating of the film Bachelorette

In some way, at times, this is almost begging to be hated.

9. Charles Coleman's rating of the film Bachelorette

3 1/2. Worth watching for Dunst and Lizzy Caplan's performances and the writing and the characters..

10. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Bachelorette

uuh ooh when he said "livid" !!!

11. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Bachelorette

Despite Isla Fisher and Kirsten Dunst.

12. courtneylesueur's rating of the film Bachelorette

The cast is the only thing worth watching for.

13. Irina Artenii's rating of the film Bachelorette

I am sure that I will not watch something like this ever again.

14. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film Bachelorette

it's really nice to watch kirsten talk like could def watch her just say words for hour

15. spiderliliez's rating of the film Bachelorette

It was suppose to be fun and silly, until the sexist uberly moronic line from Adam Scott comes along towards the ending. When you're trying to close to a happy ending (which they actually tried to do), it entirely felt so out of place, and unacceptable. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK. I wanna punch somebody. Yes, it's a dark comedy, but what imbecile edited this movie to its first screening? It's so awful, it's infuriating!

16. mjgildea's rating of the film Bachelorette

2 1/2 out of 5 stars. Bachelorette felt like Bridesmaids knockoff with way less likable characters and way more snark. The Lizzy Caplan/Adam Scott storyline was okay (temporarily filling the hole that the absence of Party Down has left in my life) and there were a few laughs along the way but the only other saving grace was the brief running time. That aside, who cares?

17. teresa romã's rating of the film Bachelorette

18. Justerodeusintherain's rating of the film Bachelorette

Was disappointing. God didn't realise how well kirsten dunst could play a bitch scary ! very bitchy and sexist to be honest made me feel un-comfortable and nearer the end all the running around just got way to stressful

19. Sor.'s rating of the film Bachelorette

A comedy about good friends making bad choices

20. Hobocop2000's rating of the film Bachelorette

how many wedding-based movies are there?

21. kacey's rating of the film Bachelorette

I really liked the cover version of (500) Miles they use at the end.

22. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Bachelorette

Another case of movie that deals with the duality of having a crappy script played by a charming cast. As the closing credits go by you feel entertained but not satiated.

23. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Bachelorette

Bachelorette is Bridesmaids mixed with Rachel Getting Married. So fuck everyone (who didn't like it). ALSO THE REUNITING OF LIZZY CAPLAN AND ADAM SCOTT

24. Rocketeam's rating of the film Bachelorette

It's a bit weird to admit that I can relate to these girls better than their male counterparts.