1. HKFanatic's rating of the film Back to School

Confession: I've always had a soft spot for Rodney Dangerfield's particular brand of raunchy dad humor. "Back to School" proves the ideal vehicle for Dangerfield's indomitable charm. Toss in Robert Downey Jr. - dressed like the lost member of Duran Duran and railing against "crypto-fascist" college footballers - not to mention appearances by Oingo Boingo and Kurt Vonnegut, and you've got a certifiable Eighties gem.

2. Ethan's rating of the film Back to School

This a decent comedy from the always hilarious Rodney Dangerfield. Just watching him go to college is worth it.

3. Ayinde Anderson's rating of the film Back to School

It's great to turn off the brain every once in a while and watching films for pure entertainment. But films like this really do remind me how much I desire to be moved intellectually and emotionally from cinema. Moreso than just entertained. Fun film though.

4. DaisyJ's rating of the film Back to School

Rodney Dangerfield at his most charming.

5. ihor's rating of the film Back to School

As can be expected this movie is pretty bad and at times offensive and gross. But, from what I can remember, there a few decent gibes like the Kurt Vonnegut scene...heaven's knows why he agreed to do it.

6. lizle's rating of the film Back to School

Can't forget the Triple Lindy and of course Oingo Boingo's "Deadman's Party

7. Edward Copeland's rating of the film Back to School

Rodney Dangerfield leads a sterling comic cast in a comedy that may be predictable, but is hilarious as well as warm. http://eddieonfilm.blogspot.com/2010/06/giving-rodney-some-respect.html

8. Ba‘al Zəbûb's rating of the film Back to School

I just remembered I had watched this back in high school!