1. WildCardLucas's rating of the film Back to the Future

2. Audrey's rating of the film Back to the Future

À regarder en boucle, comme quand on était petit

3. raquel_ag's rating of the film Back to the Future

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

4. armyofbirds's rating of the film Back to the Future

Fun when I was 9, fun when I am 29. Just don't watch it with your mom.

5. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Back to the Future

The Best!!! In terms of the story is already too far into the future, amazing

6. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Back to the Future

3.7 stars. A lot of goofy fun. The 80s was a weird decade but it managed to produce a bunch of entertaining Hollywood films which were formative cinematic experiences for a lot of young teens (myself included) - that might testify to the end of New Hollywood and the rise of the Blockbuster, but they also mark a point in which American cinema stopped taking itself so seriously...

7. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Back to the Future

The ultimate time-travel trilogy film series. Super combination of science fiction and humor. Who can forget those burning rubber-marks and the cartoony wild bug-eyed Christopher Lloyd as the professor. Superb music too with Michael J. Fox at his best and Lea Thompson at her hottest. It is still one of the best films out there even when ending on a cliffhanger and having a white dude "creating rock'n'roll"

8. gaussian's rating of the film Back to the Future

15. Séon Kim's rating of the film Back to the Future

16. Ameille's rating of the film Back to the Future

17. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Back to the Future

18. ricardo bonilla's rating of the film Back to the Future

Es una buena película, pero desgraciadamente por tantas veces que la pasaban en televisión pública, la terminé odiando, porque no había más opciones en la tele que los bolsillos de mis papás pudieran pagar jejeje. Ahora con MUBI a mis hijos les doy una opción cultural.

19. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Back to the Future

20. yovargas's rating of the film Back to the Future

I am very happy to find that this one holds up perfectly well against my childhood memories. This is a ludicrously fun movie but what I didn't remember is how consistently hilarious it is. I was laughing the whole time! It's rare for movie to have such a tight, exciting story while also being a great comedy. An impressive feat that earns this one an A!

21. Lívia Loos's rating of the film Back to the Future