1. Shahin Katila's rating of the film Back to the Future

5. Séon Kim's rating of the film Back to the Future

6. Ameille's rating of the film Back to the Future

7. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Back to the Future

8. ricardo bonilla's rating of the film Back to the Future

Es una buena película, pero desgraciadamente por tantas veces que la pasaban en televisión pública, la terminé odiando, porque no había más opciones en la tele que los bolsillos de mis papás pudieran pagar jejeje. Ahora con MUBI a mis hijos les doy una opción cultural.

9. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Back to the Future

10. yovargas's rating of the film Back to the Future

I am very happy to find that this one holds up perfectly well against my childhood memories. This is a ludicrously fun movie but what I didn't remember is how consistently hilarious it is. I was laughing the whole time! It's rare for movie to have such a tight, exciting story while also being a great comedy. An impressive feat that earns this one an A!

11. Lívia Loos's rating of the film Back to the Future

I DON'T REALLY GET THE HYPE

16. Elle Johnston's rating of the film Back to the Future

17. Cristián Gómez's rating of the film Back to the Future

18. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Back to the Future

This is a perfect representation of what's wrong with Hollywood. It's hyperactive narrative never stops for one second. There are now countless Hollywood movies just like this that are essentially empty experiences that are thrill rides.

19. nilkisacikoglu@gmail.com's rating of the film Back to the Future

You and your skateboard, McFly! How sweet you are! The series is one of my favourite! LOVE THEM.

20. ceknklsn's rating of the film Back to the Future

21. James Mackin's rating of the film Back to the Future

22. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Back to the Future

I used to think Crispin Glover and Lea Thompson were in young age make-up for this movie. I was a real fucking stupid kid.

23. Thomas O'Neill's rating of the film Back to the Future

One of the few movies that I never get tired of watching. It's truly a timeless classic.

24. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Back to the Future

A stone cold classic that still enthralls and entertains me to this day. I´ve seen this with my kids and they love it as well which should say something about the movie´s ability to transcend generations. The story is genius and the casting is perfect but it is Zemeckis who should get the most credit for bringing it all together. BTTF forever!

← Previous 1 3 4